Chapter Eight

~but I miss you more than I thought I would~

( I found - Amber Run, Media Above )

The only girl in the world that could bring real tears to my eyes, this time without her has been nothing but sobbing misery and tears.

She turned me into someone weak, someone I thought I'd never be.

Never did I think I'd become a stranger.

Almost eight months ago, I lost Grace Larsen.

One day ago, I saw her again for the first time.

I couldn't tell whether it mended my heart or broke it more.

Seeing her light golden hair again, her ice burg blue eyes and plump lips, lips that feel like they're the only drug you'll ever need. The figure of a goddess, hips and breasts that would make your body shutter.

She was everything anyone could ever want.

I know that better than anyone.

When she walked in that door, I swore that my heart dropped out and on to the bed as my eyes met hers for the first time in almost a year.

Almost a year its been since I've been blessed with her angelity and presence. I knew she didn't know who I was, how could she.

Though, the way she stared into my eyes, she's looked at me that way before. She just doesn't know it.

How was it even possible she was in this school right now, in my best friends dorm.

It was almost like the world tried to make a way for me to see her again, putting her in my school and rooming her with my best friend was definitely a good way for me to run into her.