Chapter Forty Seven

It was different

It was different.

It would be a lie to say the group hasn't changed since we left that cabin.

Vincent has been spiralling down a dark hole since it happened, I didn't want Grace to feel like I was upset with her but my heart was hurting for him.

He really did love that girl, more than anything. It's not her fault, but she has no clue what's really going on and that's the most painful part.

No ones at fault but so many people are hurt.

My biggest regret since Vince told me the truth, was sleeping with Grace.

Honestly it's kind of weird and uncomfortable to think about now, all those feelings that made that happen weren't real and they came from an emotional high we were both caught in.

Now it's like thinking I slept with my sister.

What a great way to put it.

It was just plain weird.

Not only was it weird, but I'm pretty sure Vincent wasn't happy to hear I slept with his soulmate and he hasn't touched another girl since he lost Grace.

I knew he wasn't truly mad at me, I mean how could he be? But I knew for a fact he was hurt by it and I couldn't help but drown in guilt over that fact.

So much has happened in the past while, Bella, Grace, lockdowns and Vacation cabins, new friends, and broken relationships. The year is only halfway done and it's already been a shit show.

I was glad I got the chance to talk things over with Grace yesterday, I would've had no idea she felt like we hated her or resented her. I guess I didn't realize how attentive we were being to Vincent.

I've just never seen him so low..

And when I met him he was already low.