Chapter Twenty Two

Monday's

Monday's.

Usually they really shit on my day, make me feel like crap and usually end up being the worst day of the week.

This time it didn't feel that way.

I felt brand new after the events of this weekend, I felt happy, I felt like I reconciled with myself and my feelings for Vincent. It turns out I completely misjudged him, he's everything I could've hoped for him to be.

And no I'm not just under a spell from his dick.

This weekend Vincent ignited something in me, it was so powerful and it felt so amazing, not just the orgasm, but the way he handled me and moved with me. It was just so perfect, we were even high as shit and it went along so smooth and perfect.

He was literally a god at fucking. Figures, I definitely don't doubt it now that he's been around, dick that good couldn't go to waste.

That would be a real crime.

I felt like today of all days, Monday, that things would change for me.

Maybe me and Vincent could seriously be an item, I'd have a boyfriend for the first time this year and it was the guy I swear I've seen in my dreams. He was beyond perfect, he was dangerous, but loving, he was angry but sweet, I could go on and on about the things that make me melt. I wanted to talk to him today, I needed to find him at lunch so we could figure things out, who knows, I just might be walking home with a boyfriend today.

But is it wrong for me to be this forward? Or crazy?

Am I being crazy?

We slept together, maybe to some people that's not a big deal but I really felt like with me and Vincent it meant something, that we liked each other and wanted it to go somewhere. He even admitted he wanted me before we kissed, I admitted things too. I was pretty sure that us fucking was leading to something more.