Chapter Twenty Three

I cried and cried

I cried and cried.

I haven't cried like this since my grandpas heart attack.

I just couldn't believe how stupid I was.

He just made me look and sound like an idiot when I thought this whole time there was something between us.

I sat on the bathroom tiles, leaned back against the wall. I had been sobbing for over an hour alone in here, my makeup was probably all over my face.

Surprise! I'm secretly a Racoon.

I was a fucking mess right now. I had no idea how to feel, I was wrong about Vincent completely and Niko was seeing Bella now. I was just completely screwed over no matter which way I turned.

And I turned the wrong way first clearly.

I had no one to love and especially no one to love me.

I was so mad at him for doing this, for making me think things that clearly weren't real.

I hate him for making me an idiot.

My misery is interrupted by the sound of someone, most likely Niko, coming into the dorm and running towards the bathroom.

Next thing I knew Niko rushed into the bathroom and crouched next to me in concern.

"Oh god please get out of here, I look horrifying." I groan and try to cover my face.

He grabs my arms gently and pulls them down from covering my face, he looks me in the eyes and smiles as he tilts his head.

"I just want to know who's stupid enough to do this to you." He growls. He was so gentle and kind, unlike someone.

"Well you know him better thank you think." I sniffle. I get up from the floor and look in the mirror, horrified at what I was seeing. Also realizing this is what Niko was seeing too.