Chapter Twenty

It felt like I was spinning in circles, turning around and around and almost being frightened by everything around me

All my senses were heightened, I could smell the scent of sweat and alcohol very strongly.

The colours and flashing lights made my eyes water, the music and yelling, peoples feet hitting the floor. I stumbled across the dance floor as I observed everyone I passed, though they looked like they were across the room from me when they were in front of me.

Vincent.

Fuck. I just walked away from him and now I have no clue where he is.

"Vigant" I mutter out.

I begin searching the crowd, feeling like I was blindfolded even though my eyes were wide open.

I'm stopped by what feels like a big stone wall, but I look up and see the wall giving me a questionable expression.

"Grace why the fuck are you shuffling around yelling Vigant??" Niko laughs, but also doesn't fail to shoot me an expression of concern.

"Am looking for Vigant." I growl as my eyes forcefully shut longer than a blink.

Niko grabs my arms and crouches down at eye level in front of me.

"Holy shit, what the hell are you tripping off of, you can't even talk. Did you fucking take drugs? What did you take!" He yells and questions, I'm unaffected.

"Vigant, molly, where'd all this spaghetti come from holy!" I begin to shuffle around looking at the ground, completely side tracked.

"Oh my god, Grace, would you—"

"Spaghetti!" I turn and shout in Niko's face.