Chapter Eleven

After my 'psychotic break' last night, Luke walked me back to my dorm where Niko was waiting

We didn't talk much as he practically carried me to my dorm, I wouldn't have the words even if he did make the effort for conversation.

I didn't have it in me, I was still hallow.

I was sad Vincent wasn't the one who brought me home but I can't say I was that worried about anything else but what I did.

Guilt shimmied it's way through every part of me that night, when I finally fell asleep, I had a dream again.

This would be the second time this has happened. Only this dream didn't scare me, I didn't wake up in fear.

Just pleasure.

Fear or pleasure, I still didn't remember the dream itself, I forgot it as soon as I woke up just like the last time.

I struggled to understand why I couldn't remember any of my dreams anymore.

But I guess there's a lot of things I should remember that I don't.

"Are sure you're ready? We don't have to." He says as he's on top of me.

My back against the soft sheets as the moonlight beams in through the big window.

This would be the best time to do it than any other.

"I'm sure, I want to give you all of me and I want all of you. I love you, and I mean that more than anything." I stare into his eyes, his chain hanging low, touching my chest.

I look down and watch his bare chest puff in and out as he took each breath.

God even his breathing patterns had me swooning.

He crashed his lips on to mine and I lifted my body up against his in pleasure, his hands slid behind my back and caressed it as his lips danced with mine.

His tongue slipped into my mouth as he pulled me up, closer into him. I let out a soft moan in pleasure as he bit my bottom lip.

He breaks the kiss and slides my shirt up off my body slowly as I sit up infront of him, my legs spread open and him between them.

Once my shirt hits the floor, he pushes me on to my back as he sits up between my legs.

He places a hand on each of my inner thighs and squeezes, staring into my eyes, with hunger.

God I was undeniably ready for this.

Suddenly, he pulls me to the edge of my bed and crawls off of it, his head between my legs as they're spread open while my back lays on the bed.

I sit up a tad so I'm able to see him between me, I bite my lip in anticipation as he slowly peels my underwear off me.

Oh god please.