chapter 2

its been two weeks since jax and maddie met. he didnt get to see her again later that day like he wanted but they have talked everyday since. she was constantly on his mind. after a few hours together, some kisses and honest conversations jax knew he was hooked. she became the first thing he thought of when he woke and the last before he went to sleep, besides abel of course. he never was one to talk on the phone but he loved to talk to her, her voice calmed everything inside of him. but somehow her touch would set his insides on fire it was crazy to him that maddie was capable of doing both of those things. they texted each other as soon as they got up, talked when they could throughout the day if they couldnt talk they texted, sometimes both, and told each other goodnight each night.

two weeks of missing each other. it didn't seem like a long time hell it wasnt that long at all but to both of them it was way to long. maddie had the weekend off so she planned to stay home and clean, it wasnt that exciting but she just wanted to relax. jax knew she was off and planned on surprising her, he hoped she would be be okay with him not telling her she was coming to see her. honestly he was worried she would tell him no but if he was already there he hoped she wouldnt turn him away. he spent as much time as he could at the hospital with abel since he knew he wouldnt see him this weekend.

the only time he had talked to tara since he got back from tacoma was at the hospital when it had something to do with adel. she would call and text him trying to meet up or get close but he didnt want her. she would find reasons to come to TM or something he needed to come to the hospital for but jax kept her at arms length. he hadnt even touched a croweater since before he met maddie. him and his hand have become quite acquainted again, he felt like a teenager again.

he got nervous once he made it to tacoma. opie rode up with him, they split at the clubhouse. jax had told maddie he had something really important to do today so she probably wouldn't hear that much from him. she was a little disappointed but she understood.

jax parked his bike next to her truck and walked up to her house. he felt nervous, he hoped she wouldnt be mad about him just showing up. he knocked but a part of him was starting to dount himself. he could hear music from in the house and really hoped she was alone. the door swung open she didnt look up at first. she danced as she sung along to the music. she looked at him shocked, then confused, then smiled and grabbed his hand pulling him into the house.

jax laughed as he wrapped his arms around her. he was blown away by how amazing she looked she had on some short lounge shorts, and a tank top. no bra he could tell and he loved how she looked in comfortable clothes, her hips moved to the beat and made him want to take ger right there.

maddie was shocked to see jax at her door but couldnt contain her excitement. she pulled him in and wrapped her arms around him tight. she looked at him, both of them having matching smiles.

jax leaned in for a kiss which again sent fire between the two. jax picked her up once the kiss got deep. he wasnt going to push anything but he was going to enjoy this until she told him to stop. he walked them over to the couch and laid her down. he wanted to feel her bare skin so he pushed her shirt up a little and put his hand on her hip sending a cold chill throughout maddies body. he started to kiss on her neck, his lips got to the curve when her neck met her shoulder and he heard maddie moan. his hand on her hip squeezed as he continue to kiss her right there. maddie couldnt think straight kissing jax, once he started kissing her neck she felt herself get dripping wet and he hadn't even touched her. she couldnt hold back her moan when he got to her sweet spot. then he continured to kiss her there it was almost like torture, her hands slipped under his kutte and shirt. she knew he was fit but running her hands over his body felt amazing. she lightly scratched her nails along his skin as she moved her hands all over. jax felt her nails across his skin and couldnt help but move his hips towards her as his hand moved to squeeze her ass. maddie felt his bulge rub against her making her want more, she rolled her hips against him creating friction. jax broke their moment and laid his head on her shoulder. both of them breathing deep, their hearts beating fast almost like they would explode.