chapter 11

its been a month since maddie decided to move to charming. she hasnt been back since they decided everything. she worked the past month every day so she would have a couple weeks off when abel came home. she missed jax but she honestly missed Abel more. she talked to jax, even had phone sex and skyped but she coukdnt talk to abel over the phone. even though every day she got to read abel one of his books either jax would go up to the hospital to skype, he taught gemma how to so when he was on a run or doing something for the club she could skype maddie. jax loved how his mom and maddie got along it was something new for him.

maddie pulled into TM a day early, everyone was sitting outside. she noticed taras car parked in the lot but didnt see her around. she seen jax at the tables so she knew there was nothing to be worried about. "jax" he heard opie say he looked up at him, opie nodded towards the lot. he turned to see maddie getting out of her truck. he stood up surprised she was here and walked towards her. maddie jumped in his arms and kissed him. "i missed you jax" "i missed you to maddie. you keep surprising me" they could hear the guys whistling and hollering but ignored it. "scott let me have the night off and instead of sleeping i wanted to get here. "well fuck babe you dont know much ive missed you. abel has to its like he looks around for you when i got see him" maddie teared up "really" "babe dont cry its okay. he wont remember once hes older." ha carried her over to the guys where they all hugged her.

"youve been missed around here by more than jax." bobby told her "they wont stop talking about your pancakes or muffins."

maddie laughed "ill make some after i sleep some i havent slept in about 26 hours. but before i sleep i need to go see my son."

gemma was in the office having tara fill out paperwork when she heard the guys hollering she was so focused on getting the doctor out of there before she had a chance to make a move on jax she didnt see maddie pull in. she stood up and walked to the door way to see her future daughter in law jump in her sons arms. she heard tara scoff behind her, gemma turned "you better let go of that shit. youve done tried to fuck with maddie and it hasnt worked. her and jax are together and will always be like that. move on." "jax loves me. i will get him back. he will get tired of the distance, and playing house with someone younger than him." "oh honey jax may have some type of love for you since you were his first love that shit never goes away. but i guarantee you its nowhere near the love he has for maddie. thats his old lady. and the distance thing isnt a problem shes moving down here." tara was shocked "yeah. see maddie doesnt want to be without jax and he doesnt want to be without her. they are a family jax, maddie and abel. she knows he wouldnt leave the club or charming and she wouldnt even think of asking him to. she knows what the club means to him and knows we are all his family. she sees us as her family. shes the perfect old lady for him. that woman out there is abels mama and my daughter in law. get whatever thoughts you had of you and jax out of your head." gemma said before ushering her out of the office.

gemma met up with jax and maddie at his bike "hey ma" maddie said hugging gemma "she was only here for work on the car dont worry" gemma whispered to her "no worries. i trust him" gemma stepped back "yall going to see abel?" "yeah the she is coming back here to sleep. i have no idea who told her is was okay to not sleep in 26 hours and drive all the way down here." gemma chuckled knowing her son was upset with his old lady. "she is right here. and i am fine jax. now take me to see my son keep being mean to me and ill spend all night up there and you will be sleeping alone tonight." she glared at him "babe after you get a couple hours of sleep there wont be any sleeping in that dorm tonight." jax said smacking her ass before he got on his bike. gemma laughed as she walked away hearing maddie scold her son "really in front of your mother jackson." jax loved to tease her since she got so embarrassed.

we walked up to see abel jax was sure if he wasnt holding maddie hand she would run down the halls of the hospital. right before they get to his room she froze "whats wrong?" "what if he forgot me?" jax had to surpress a laugh "babe he didnt, he wouldnt forget you. come on hes missed you." he said pulling her one.