chapter 3

**entire chapter is basically smut**

they barely made it into the house before they were on top of each other.  clothes and shoes lead a trail towards maddies room. jax looked at maddie as she stood there in her bar and underwear "jesus you look hot babe" he said licking his lips. "youre not so bad yourself jax" she said pushing him towards the bed.

jax sat on the edge and watched as maddie walked towards him she undid her her bra and let it fall to the floor before she reached for the matching underwear. jax pulled her into his lap "its my job to take these off" he said tucking a thumb in the top of her underwear. he reached around to grab her ass before he quickly flipped them so she was laying on the bed. he kissed her deeply before he moved to kiss down her body and slowly took off her underwear. he kissed up her legs before he kissed her clit.

"jax" she moaned reaching for his head as he began to lick between her folds. he wanted to make her cum before she touched him, make this about her. make sure she knew she was important. he slowly entered a finger into her and moved it in and out slowly while he kissed on her clit. he added another finger and moved his angle until he hit her gspot. maddies hips started moving as she moaned and cried out his name. jax knew she was about to cum when her thighs tightened around his head, her hand wrapped in his hair and she screamed his hame. jax thought this would hoenstly be the best way to go out. jax let her ride out her orgasm before he leaned up. maddies head was still laid back as she was breathing deep. jax moved up the bed as he kissed up her body.  maddie grabbed his face and kissed him. she slowly ran her hand down his side, pushed his boxers down before she could wrap around him jax stood up to kick his boxers off.

maddies eyes got big when she seen how big he actually was. "you alright babe" jax asked moving back to the bed

she nodded "great jax." she smiled. she hadnt been with many men but none if them were as big as jax is. she wrapped her hand around him once he was above her jax let out a deep moan at her touch. she pushed on his shoulder and got him to lie on his back. she moved to straddle him before she kissed him again. she kissed on his neck as she rocked her hips causing him to run between her folds, teasing him. jax gripped her hips and "maddie" he moaned. she kissed down his body before she took him in her hands again. she looked at him with a hungry passion before she licked up the bottom of him along the vein before she kissed the tip of his head. she swirled her tongue around, then took his head in, she moved slowly until she couldnt take anymore. jax had one hand on her shoulder gripping it while the other had ahold of the sheets. jax was expecting her to move slow but when she immediately moved fast, stroking him with one hand while the other played with his balls, he about lost it. she knew when to use her tongue, when to suck a little harder. he had never had such good head. "fuck maddie." he moaned "that feels amazing im gonna cum babe. let me fuck you." he said between breaths. she pulled him out of her mouth with a pop. "but i want you to cum right here. its only fair baby. i want to taste and swallow your cum" she said sticking her lip out a little "jesus fuck maddie." jax moaned at the thought. maddie smiled before she took him back in her mouth. it didnt take long for jax to cum "maddie babe im gonna cum" he told her. he watched as she continued to suck him, she looked up and locked eyes with him. he squeezed her shoulder as he came. she swallowed every drop but kept going for a minute. jax couldnt handle it. "holy fuck maddie. damn baby" he moaned. he never had that happen but god did he love it. he never knew what he had been missing his whole life. before he knew he was hard again. maddie kissed up his body before she straddled him, jax grabbed her chin and kissed her hard. "maddie that was amazing. jesus. thank you." she giggled "dont thank me jax. its my job to make you feel good." she said kissing him as she lined him up.

he was slowly pushed into her. her eyes closed as she gasped at how big he was and felt. "you okay maddie" jax asked concerned "yeah im good. ive just never been with anyone as big as you. i just need to adjust." she said once he was fully in her. he was wide and long, he filled her up, she didnt think she could take him if she was any bigger hell she wasnt sure how she could take him now. she began to rock on him was she got used to him making them both moan at the sensation. jax had hand fuls of her breast as she began to bounce, rock, rotate and really fuck him. she looked down and could see his dick pushing out under her stomach. jax watched as she rode him, he loved seeing himself disappear in her. he grabbed her hips holding her still and began to fuck her. she leaned forward with her hands on his chest and kissed him. she moaned into the kiss as she came. he waited until she rode out her orgasm before he flipped them so he was on top.

jax positioned them the where he was leaned up, she had a pillow under her hips and every time he pushed into her it hit her gspot. it wasnt long before maddie was cuming again, like before she yelled his name and gripped his wrists as her back arched.

"fuck maddie you feel so good." jax said as he leaned down kissing her neck. maddie wasnt even sure if she could form any words, she felt lucky enough to be able to breath. shes never been fucked this good and she knew it wasnt close to being over.

jax rolled the so they were laying on their sides, her leg over his hip. he grabbed ahold of her ass and moved slow. he didnt want to stop fucking her.

jax flipped her onto her stomach where she moved to all fours. "damn this is a beautiful site to see baby. that nice ass in the air, your pretty little pussy soaking wet waiting for me." he leaned down and kissed her pussy then kissed her ass cheek before he lined himself up. they both moaned as he filled her up. after she came again jax moved her so they were both on their knees he had one hand on her breast to help hold her up while his other wrapped around her to rub on her clit.

"fuck jax." she moaned grabbing his wrist moaning.

"thats it say my name maddie. fuck" jax moaned kissing her neck. "im close baby. i want you to cum with me. cum on my dick again." jax said biting her neck a little and applying more preasure to her clit.

"baby. fuck. shit jax" maddie moaned right before she came. her tightening around him made him cum right with her. once they were both done maddie collapsed into the mattress panting. jax moved to lay next to her he put his hand on her lower back.

after a couple minutes she rolled to ger side and looked at him with a smile "holy shit. i dont think i can get up."

jax laughed "good. means i done my job right." he kissed her real quick

"im forreal ive never came that many times. i thought i was going to lose my mind."

"that kind of sucks babe. but you dont have to worry about that again. ill always make sure youre satisfied." he said winking. "ill be right back."

he came back a couple minutes later wish a wer washrag he wiped her off "lets take a shower babe" she just nodded and followed him.

they ended up going another round before they helped wash each other. they didnt worry about getting dressed before they both got into bed.

"thank you for everything tonight. its been amazing." maddie told him as he wralled his arm around her and she laid on his chest.

"no thank you for even talking to me that night at the bar and after. there was something about you from when i first saw you. plus i guess what i said did work huh" jax said laughing as he kissed her head.

"yeah i guess that line did work handsome."

"wasnt a line. still the truth maddie." she leaned up and kissed him.

they feel asleep in each others arms after what they both considered a perfect night.