chapter 20

***i know i said this was going to only be a few chapters but i just love writing about jax and maddie!!

i hope everyone who celebrates christmas had a great one, or which holiday you do celebrate!

happy new year! i hope everyone stays safe and has a great year in 2020!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤

gemma knew the guys would be back soon. she was worried about clay knowing he had to stop last night because of his hands. she had abel in her lap finishing up some paperwork when she heard the rumble if their bikes.

she stood in the doorway with abel on her hip as the guys backed in their spots, she seen maddies truck pull in after them making her smile. gemma realized her son didnt bother doing to maddie but seen happy go towards her truck. that stupid gash. jax got to his mom and son. he could tell what was going through her head "happys daughter. never talked much about her dad. she had no idea he was a son till we showed up to get her. havent told him anything thats happened."

"wait"

"not now ma. im working on getting her back. told her she has custody of abel. were gonna figure shit out and im going to win her back. but until i have a chance to talk to hap no one knows her."

"jesus. howd he not realize it"

"showed up at her house. i had no idea what her reaction to him would be and i wasnt sure what she wanted. then once we talked last night, im telling him later when i can."

"at least shes back in charming. now get her to stay. im going to see my old man" she said passing abel to jax.

jax kissed his sons head before he looked over towards maddie happy and kozik were standing next to her. she was watching him and abel. even from the distance he could see the love in her eyes when she looked at their son. happy walked her into the clubhouse, jax figured he was showing her the dorm shed be in. jax stopped at the bar for a minute before he went back towards the dorms.

maddie stood in the dorm her dad put her in. she was back in charming, for how long she wasnt sure. she had to hold back a panic attack as she drove passed where those sick fucks made her pull over. she was glad she was in her truck and not on a bike.

jax walked in and maddie turned around and smiled. jax seen a look of worry for a second before she smiled, hed ask she later. "my baby" she said reaching for abel. "oh baby mama missed you so so much! youre so big. of my. i love you abel" maddie said softly as she kissed on his head holding him close. jax grew warm watching her love on abel. "im so sorry baby. mamas not going anywhere again. please dont hate me." maddie was crying as she loved on abel and held him close.

jax gave her a minute before he wrapped his arms around them "im sorry maddie." he whispered kissing her cheek and wiping her tears before kissing abels head. "i have church. keep him. yall stay in the clubhouse please, have halfsac take killer out if he needs to." "oh no one else is getting my kid for a long time. isnt that right baby boy mamas gonna have you all to herself, even daddys gonna have to wait huh." able smiled up at maddie "oh jax would you look at that smile. hes so perfect." jax agreed. "please stay in the clubhouse mads." she nodded. "ill go talk to gemma. hopefully she doesnt hate me" "my mom loves you. pretty sure as much as she loves me maybe more." maddie laughed as she walked towards the bar.

there was alot more people here for this lockdown than in Tacoma. she knew jax had been with probably every croweater in this room, it made her sick but she was trying to not think about it. as long as it didnt happen anymore right?

maddie walked over to gemma at the bar "look who is so happy to have his mama home." gemma said hugging maddie. maddie smiled "im sorry ma" "no baby. i had no idea what he was planning and i kicked his ass after i found out. you had to distance yourself i get it, just dont do it again."