chapter 21

maddie was feeling pretty good. she ignored when her dad dissapeared with the croweater. she was sitting down next to jax with opie, juice, halfsac and chibs in chairs. tara say herself on the arm of the couch by jax. jax sat as close as he could to maddie his hand on her lower back. he wanted her in his lap but knew she wouldnt be comfortable with it until they told happy.

kozik came over with shots "maddie baby youre not drunk enough" "koz i work at a bar. it takes a lot to get me drunk." "well drink up. its still early." he said passing her another shot.

happy came out of the hallway fixing his pants "ew he could have fixed himself before coming out here." she gagged "lass sorry but ya da normally does what he does out here then take it to the back." chibs said laughing "i told you earlier hap doesnt care about an audience. which you dont either" koz said "the fuck you talking about kozik" "i came to check on you one night a few years ago walked in on you bent over the back of your couch. ive been traumatized ever since and never showed up at your house like that again." "what. couldn't have been me. only one guy has done that and it definately wasnt a few years ago so unless you walked in my house about three months ago it wasnt me" "oh thank god. wait what" he realized what she said and glared at jax "i dont need to hear this." "you brought it up dumby. now i want to know who it was." maddie said "it was when you first moved in there. had the brown suede couch. they had hair like yours so probably joy or your mom" "dear god im done thats nasty as hell. oh no no." "chill mads so what your sister fucked on your couch." jax said "no joy had her hair died brown when i first bought that house. and dad stayed with me the first six months." it clicked in her head who it was "oh my god thats so gross. ill kill the both of them. nasty fuckers. im gonna be sick." she said getting up.

she rushed past happy as he walked over. "whats wrong with her" everyone was laughing at his expense "we may have been talking about youre not caring about an audience. i brought up one time i walked in on her bent over the couch." "the fuck." "woah. back when she first bought her house. she said she had never done that. then she realized exactly who it was when i told her i figured it was her cause of the hair." "damn it. shes gonna kill me. you just assumed my kid wouldnt stop if someone walked in" "i thought she didnt hear me i turned the fuck around and ran. ive been fuckin traumatized for years over that. couldnt go around her for a while. turns out it was just your crazy ass." "you want to know traumatized shes my kid. guess she forgot i was visiting brought that ex-fiance home. ive NEVER crawled out of a window and pushed my bike down the road to leave until i heard that shit. couldnt even go back. i left town."

"oh my god! you were right koz im not drunk enough. i am so sorry. now can we please stop talking about my previous sexual encounters or my none mistaken encounters. jesus its enough to know what you just did with that woman but you could have atleast finished adjusting yourself before you came back in here. but now were even huh? please can we move on."

happy laughed "alright mads. one question though" maddie raised her eyebrows "dont get mad at me but please tell me who he is. i need to kill him. got my baby pregnant and wasnt there." maddies eyes got dark then she glared at her father. "ive told you it doesnt fucking matter now stop bringing it up happy." she gritted out before storming off. happy huffed and sat down "i told you to let her come to you hap" "you fucking know?!" "hap calm down. youre pushing her and we both know what will happen if you push her to far." everyone around them watched the entire thing. the anger maddie showed was something theyd only seen twice now, once with the cop and now with happy. they wondered what would if she was pushed more. "i have a right to know im her dad." "i get it hap. id want to know who hurt my kerrianne but the young lass is obviously still hurtin. shell come to you when shes ready. you gotta let her figure shit out da."

"yeah. shes never been like this." happy shook his head.

jax got up after a couple minutes when it wouldnt be noticed. he found maddie in his dorm looking at abel. "you okay mads" "yeah. i just hate basically lying to him. weve never been like this. weve always been open and honest with each other, well except the whole son thing. i hate it. he keeps pushing and it hurts. i know its gonna bother him once we tell him."