chapter 15

once they made it to Tacoma happy took the lead. they were going to get his kid before they went to the clubhouse. kozik and quinn headed to let lee know they were in town.

jax recognized the part of town they were in. for a short but amazing time he loved coming to tacoma because it meant he would see the love of his like but now he hated it. it reminded him of maddie and what he lost or pushed away.

happy pulled up to his daughters house with everyone behind him. opie looked at jax immediately jax was pale. "fuck" jax said as happy walked up to the house. "whats wrong with him" tig asked jax just stared at the house "this is maddies house." opie told them. everyone froze and looked shocked. happy came back a couple minutes later "she changed the fucking locks." he grumbled "im about to kick the door in." he said getting his phone out of the his bag and tried calling her. jax was shocked to see the for sale sign still in her yard. she wasnt coming to charming so where was she going.

"please tell me she has a roommate." clay said. jax shook his head "nah. half sister but they have different dads. jesus. im dead. im a dead man." he said with his eyes still huge. maddies truck was in the driveway so either she was home and ignoring them or she was out with someone. it pained him to think maybe she was out with a guy.

a car quickly pulled into maddies driveway. he looked as joy got out of the car "PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!" she yelled looking at jax. happy walked from the house "the fuck you yelling at. where the fuck is maddie?!" he yelled as joy. joy turned when she heard maddies dad. everyone got off their bikes just in case and walked towards joy and happy.

joy looked at happy shocked. "jesus fucking christ. youre a son?! wow." "doesnt matter where the fuck is my kid. when she change the locks." "it will matter when mads finds out trust me daddy dearest. and she changed them about two months ago put in a whole alarm system." "why the fuck she do that shit?!" "dont ask me. shes probably drunk and passed out been a regular thing especially when she has the day off." she said before walking towards the house. joy opened the door and shut the alarm off "hmm thats weird." she said "what is? where is she" happy asked getting worried. joy ignored him walking further into the house. "killer where are you. come here boy" she hollered walking down the hallway.

the sons all looked at each other when she said killer considering that was one of happys nicknames. "the fuck you looking for." happy asked her getting annoyed. "oh they must have went for a run." "WHO THE FUCK IS THEY?!" "jesus happy will you calm down. she is fine. her dog is they. she is fine." joy rolled her eyes before glaring at jax and walking to the kitchen. "yall might as well sit down. depending on when she left you could be waiting a hour." "we don't have a fucking hour." happy said. everyone else still shocked at the fact that maddie was happys kid. jax was running back through everything piecing it all together. he should have known, especially with the eyes and how quick she could go cold. but fuck she never talked about her dad much and she had a different last night. "well she doesn't take her phone on runs. shes always atleast running for an hour sometimes four or more."

maddie ran around the corner on her street. she looked down as killer who ran next to her. he was a beautiful german shepherd, he was huge to. they got closer to her house and she looked up, she froze seeing all the bikes in her house. she recognized jax bike so she knew he was okay. she didnt pay attention to the others so she didnt see her dads sitting with them. she stormed up to her house and slammed the door open "WHY THE FUCK ARE-" she was about to ask jax why the fuck he was in her house. she froze when she seen her dad standing up. it didnt register in her mind he was wearing a kutte, not at first at least. killer went into protective mode and stood in front maddie barking and growling. tig could see why jax was so intrigued by maddie she was hot. she was in short running shorts and a sports bra. he felt bad checking her out cause that was happys kid and he knew she still belonged to jax but damn she was hot.