chapter 36

maddie walked past everyone into half-sacs room. "shit kip you okay?" she asked rushing to hug him. she didnt care if anyone thought she shouldnt be hugging him.

"I'm okay maddie. I'm so fucking sorry about Abel. once I get out of here I wont stop looking until we find him."

"I'm just glad you're okay. thank you for fighting for him even if you did get hurt. you didnt just let that bastard take off with him."

"I'll be fine. I wish I could have stopped him. i would give my life for abel, you or anyone in this family."

"I'm sure everyone already asked but did he say anything about where he was going?"

"no I'm sorry maddie I wish I knew."

"that's okay. you get better and once we get abel back I'll make sure you're thrown a party"

halfsac laughed with her. "but seriously thank you for trying to keep him safe and not just letting him walk out the door with my baby." she said with tears in her eyes.

"oh no dont do that please dont cry."

"I'm sorry. I'm alright. I'm just so worried about him. okay I'm gonna go now. probably grab some tequila and wait for answers or I'll burn this whole country down trying find him."

maddie walked out of his room and took a deep breath before she looked up to everyone.

"okay now to find this stupid dr. bitch." she said to no one specifically but everyone jumped up to try and stop her before she got to far.

when maddie is on a mission no one can stop her. jax called after her but she was moving so fast and really no one was in a big hurry to stop her. the club members knew if was their fault abel was taken but tara didnt do anything to try and stop it just to save herself.

maddie didnt have to go far before she seen tara. she was walking down the hallway looking at a chart. maddie walked towards her, she wasnt going to just attack her she wanted tara to see her. as soon as tara looked up she froze "I'm so sorry mad-"

maddie grabbed her by her throat and pushed her against the wall "you're not fucking sorry so dont say it. you dont give a shit about abel so dont act like you do. you better hope we can find my son unharmed or the minute you pop this baby out I will kill you myself." maddie knocked Tara's head against wall. she wanted to kick her ass so bad but since she was apparently pregnant she didnt want to hurt her to bad or do anything that would affect the baby. even though she didnt believe she was actually pregnant she wasnt that cold to possibly harm the innocent baby.

maddie walked outside and lit up a cigarette. she walked towards her jeep not wanting to talk to anyone just yet.

"you okay babe." jax asked as he approached her

"yeah. do you have any leads?"

"bobby talked to precious' man he is a bounty hunter. were going to wire him $10,000 for someone to track cameron down. I just need to figure how to get that much."

"I got it."

"what how?"

"jax come on you know how cheap my dad is. I dont spend money. I just need to go to the house and get it."

"it's at the house?! in charming."

"well I wouldnt leave my money in tacoma. of course it's at our house in charming. let's go."

"I love you." jax told her

"i love you more. now come on the faster we move the faster we get our son back." she kissed him before climbing in her truck.

the cops tried to stop her from going in but she convinced them to let her go in the back door atleast to just their bedroom no where near the crime scene. maddie rode to the clubhouse on the back of jax' bike and left her truck at the house. she felt so free on the bike with jax almost like her worries flee away, almost. before everyone was parked juice came running out of the clubhouse and straight to jax.

"I found him! hes in Vancouver!" juice yelled over the bikes holding out a picture

maddie grabbed it seeing abel in his arms, she ran a thumb over the picture and took a deep breath.

"when did he get on the plane juice." she asked as every circled around.

"eh it looks like yesterday"

"fuck they could be anywhere!" jax said

"you know what if he went back home? back to ireland?" maddie said.

"I'll call belfast and see if hes showed up." clay said walking towards the clubhouse.

"why dont we go lay down jax?" maddie said grabbing his hand.

"yeah okay babe."

maddie knew he needed some sleep. she hoped maybe they would have more answers when they woke up.