charter 30

jax ended up staying on the run for a week. he was so wound up and uptight despite talking to maddie every night, having phone sex before they went to bed. she even sent him some pictures to help him get by but with all the bullshit going on making this run longer than they hoped he was ready to get laid. he spent all week pushing the croweaters away when they pushed up on him. he tried to call maddie a few times but she didnt answer. he slammed his beer on the bar and grabbed the first croweater he seen pulling her to the dorm he was staying in.

he leaned back against the door, guiding the girl to her knees. he just needed to get his dick sucked atleast, she started undoing his belt and pants when he looked back down at her. she had blonde hair and her roots were starting to show, just seeing it wasnt maddie disgusted him and he pushed her back some. "get out" he told her as he stepped around her. "baby I can take care of you" she said trying to be seductive "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" he yelled pointing towards the door. she ran as fast as her feet would move. "FUCK!" jax yelled hitting the wall.

he stripped down and got in the shower. he pictured maddie on her knees in the shower with him as he got himself off. he missed his old lady. "fuck I'm whipped" he mumbled to himself as he relaxed under the hot water.

maddie put a sleeping abel in his crib after him fighting his sleep for an hour. "I love you so much baby." she whispered to him. she hated when he would cry it broke her heart. she knew he wasnt hungry, didn't have a fever, she had tried everything to get him to stop crying. she finally played a video of jax talking to him, making him giggle. abel stopped crying immediately "oh you miss daddy huh? yeah me to little man. me to." she sighed rocking him as she started to play more videos on her phone of jax playing with abel. all they were was him baby talking to him and giving him raspberry kissing but man did it make him laugh so hard. "hopefully daddy will be home soon. sweet dreams baby boy." she whispered leaning down to kiss his head.

Maddie slowly shut his door before going to turn all the lights off and go to bed. she was exhausted and just wanted jax home. she was going to TM everyday to help gemma and make sure the clubhouse was stocked and TM had their parts ordered. she planned on staying home tomorrow for some much needed rest and down time.

once she got in bed she realized jax called a few times so she called him back.

"mads" jax answered on the second ring she could tell he was tired. "hey. I just got abel to sleep he didnt stop fighting it and crying until I played a video of you talking to him, once he heard your voice he calmed down and cuddled into me even more and was asleep in a few minutes. I think it's safe to say he misses his daddy." she told him. "I miss him to and you babe. should head home tomorrow night but might be wrong." "I miss you. thats good, be careful either way. I plan on just sitting at home weve been going to TM everyday i need a day of nothing. I'm going to show abel the best disney movies." jax laughed "he wont remember them." "well you have to start them young right?" she asked yawning "yeah guess. get some sleep babe." "yeah okay. good night I love you. be careful." "I love you maddie. I always am. good night." jax told her before he hung up.

jax felt guilty about even bringing a croweater back here and hated himself for it. he knew he would have to tell maddie once he got home and hoped she wouldnt get to mad. he hoped actually stopping her before anything real happened would help her forgive him for even thinking about touching another woman or letting one touch him. he was ready to have her and their son back in his arms.