chapter 23

maddie had jax sit ob the bed while she cleaned him up. jax told her what he talked to happy about.

"i hate this. yall both seemed so mad. i dont want you fighting. its not right. now everyones going to hate me cause i made two brothers fight."

"no babe. well be good. once your dad realizes i really do love you i think hell get over it. no one is mad at you, theyre probably sorry for whats happened, i knows its not easy for you seeing us fight. im sorry"

"it is hard honestly. i don't want either of you hurt ever. especially if its because of me."

"if it was my daughter id probably be pissed to. i mean he found out about me at the same time as learning you even had a old man to begin with, got pregnant and miscarried, and that the asshole left you. hes been angry cause youve been hurt i dont blame him. im sure itll take some time for him to forgive me and accept us being together. itll all be okay baby" jax told her before pulling her into his lap and kissing her.

"maybe i should go talk to him and explain. will you be okay." "ill be fine babe. ill be getting a drink. try to stay calm, dont get mad at him. itll be alright." maddie laughed "yeah ill have to be calm. i cant promise i wont yell but ill try." "remember all he knew was i hurt his little girl. think of how youd feel if some girl hurt abel" maddie got serious "id kill her." jax laughed "okay alright. you think so much like a dad. go get a drink baby." she said kissing him and standing up. "im gonna shower real quick and change. come join me if you want." he winked

maddie shook her head as she walked out the dorm. she listened at the door her dad was staying in to make sure he didnt have a croweater in there. she lightly knocked and opened the door slowly.

she found happy sitting on the foot of his bed with a bottle of jim bean black kn his hand. his usual drink unless he had a beer.

"daddy" she said after shutting the door.

"no" happy said without looking up

"daddy please" maddie pleaded as she felt tears coming to her eyes.

happys head snapped up "how could you" "what. i love him daddy and im not sorry that i do" happy shook his head "no. hes not good enough for you madelyn. hes already hurt you he will do it again and i wont allow it!" "no daddy i mean yeah he did but even you said you would do the same thing for a woman you loved!" happy scoffed "he doesnt love you. ive seen how he has been, what hes been doing. he tricked you to fucking care, take care of his kid, knocked you up then left. he was probably fucking every whore here and that doctor bitch the entire time. fuck maddie he even told you he was. i dont give a fuck youre not going to be with him, you arent moving down here. fuck that."

maddie was shocked, hurt and angry. "he does love me. i love him. he didnt even know about the baby until you announced it to everyone at my house! i believe him when he told me why he did that shit, and no i dont believe he was fucking around. i will move here if i want to."

happy took a deep breath "hes been fucking every bitch in this clubhouse. that doctor has been here every night since i got her a month ago. if he truly fucking cared he wouldnt have done that. i was fucking there the night i guess he left you when you kicked his ass, after arguing with tig you want to know what he did? grabbed god damn croweater and didnt leave the dorm the rest of the night. he fucked you, broke you down and treated you like a damn croweater then didnt even wait an hour before fucking another bitch! hell if he would have went to the clubhouse with koz the other day instead of your house he would have probably been fucking some bitch when we got there with you. he doesnt give a fuck about you mads why cant you see that?!"

maddie was full on crying. "I KNOW! i know what hes been doing. i know what happened that night. weve talked about everything. i know he loves me i can feel it. i know you're mad and dont like it but its the truth. id be mad if some girl hurt my son like he did me but if my son chose to forgive her id accept it! yeah id be watchful and not trust her for a while but i would for my kid as long as he is happy! thats what i need from you! why can you see that?!"