chapter 12

everything with the club got bad. jax hardly made it home some nights and when he did he would come in late. maddie hated not seeing jax as much and just hoped he was be careful. she worried every day he walked out the door, hell she was worried about the entire club. she ended up staying in charming a extra two weeks. she didnt want to leave but shed finally been able to list her house for sale in tacoma and needed to go finish packing and get it staged so the realtor could show it.

jax made sure he was home the last couple of days before she left. "im sorry ive been MIA babe theres been so much shit going on. i hate that we havent spent anytime together." jax said hugging her as abel slept in his swing. "i hate it to jax but its okay. i understand. ive just been so worried about you every time you walk out the door, still worry once youre home. i worry about everyone and if were at the clubhouse when yall get back from business i count heads before i breath again. dont think that means i cant handle this it just means when you, and the guys, pull out of that lot half of my heart goes with you and its like it doesnt come back until i see that youre okay. i wish i could lock our entire family up to keep everyone safe." jax kissed her "god i fucking love you madelyn." "i love you" jax ended up fucking maddie right there on the couch he wasnt easy and got real rough.

after they were done they laid there naked holding each other. jax kissed her "i didnt hurt you did i?" "no. you got a little rough but fuck that was amazing. i want more" she said kissing his neck. abel started crying, jax kissed maddie real quick before stood up to get their son. the next day after dinner they spent some hours in the bed until abel woke up, they both went in his room. once he was back asleep they sat on the futon in his room. maddie in jax lap, "be my old lady" jax said. maddie looked at him "are you asking me or telling me?" jax laughed "please maddie will you be my old lady. youre abels mom. and i love you. be my old lady babe." "okay yeah" "yeah?" he asked maddie nodded and jax kissed her before carrying her back to their room.

the next two days flew bye they spent every moment at home just jax, maddie and abel. they had sex as much as the could and hardly slept just to spend time together. "i am going miss you two. im going to hurry and get everything packed and sent down here in a moving truck so i can get back to yall. three days max."

"babe dont rush yourself. we will be here waiting for you to get back to us." jax told her kissing her.

maddie cried as she said by to abel. jax told her to keep her gun on her and call him when she stopped. he wanted to send an escort with her but they couldnt spare anyone. maddie cried as she drove away from jax standing in the driveway hold abel.

she got about an hour away from charming when two black vans boxed her in. she reached for her gun but come up empty, fuck she forgot it in her back in the backseat. she couldnt get to it fast enough before a gun was on her through the window. "get out of the car" a guy yelled wearing a white mask. she didnt know what to do, he could shoot her if she even made a move for her gun. she knew jax would come for her when she didnt call soon so she got out. "get in the van" he said pushed her towards it, the gun on her head.

**** mention of rape please be advised. skip if its a trigger. pretty graphic  ***

they tied her wrists, and legs before knocking her out. she woke up tied to a fence in the dark. after a minute a light came on and the guys came into her view. "we need you to pass on a message. tell your old man to stop selling guns and doing business with the colored." the guy told her before hitting her.

maddie studied him trying to remember everything so she could to tell jax who it was that took her. "if they dont we will find you and do this again." he said reaching forward to undo her pants maddie kicked against him and got this rage inside of her, her eyes went completely black "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME! ILL KILL YOU!" "oh i like a fighter baby." the guy said hitting her stomach a few times before he yanked her pants down and shoving himself inside of her. it hurt so bad maddie wanted to scream and cry but she wouldnt give them the satisfaction. as the second guy moved in her she studied him to "they will find you all and kill you." she told him "but youll still be a broken whore. teller wont want you after what weve done. you biker slut." he said slamming into her. once he was done the third game came up already out rubbing his dick "youve been holding back. its okay to cry and scream. dont worry ill get it out of you." turning her around on the cage he slammed into her from behind. maddie wasnt real religious but she prayed for it stop. she felt the guy grab her ass "no wonder teller is so fascinated with you you got a tight ass pussy. is that ass tight to" he said before he shoved his thumb in her making her scream and try to get away "oh you like that dont you. youre a dirty dirty girl." he shoved another finger in. maddie couldnt hold back and started crying "thats right cry little bitch. boys this ass feels like a virgin ass i think it would feel so amazing to be in it." he said before shoving another finger in he was extremely rough and made sure to spread her on purpose making maddie cry even harder "no one will hear you slut. scream and cry no one will save you." he said slamming into her one last time cuming in side of her. "you pass on that message for us or we will do this again. next time ill have this pretty little ass of yours." he said slamming his fingers in her and spreading them, turning his hand making it hurt worse.