chapter 29

its been a month since the club took care of zobelle and the rest of the assholes.

maddie has moved to charming, she kept her house in tacoma so her dad and the club could use it if they need to. she still thinks about what all weston said and cant help but wonder when jax is going to change his mind.

she stays home with abel most days or goes to TM to help gemma. abel has a check up today so she was helping gemma in the morning before it. gemma was sitting on the couch in the office playing with abel while maddie filed paperwork and updated cutsomers appointments in the computer.

"hey ma" jax said kissing gemmas cheek as he walked in. "can you give us a minute please" gemma looked at jax trying to figure out what was wrong before she walked out with abel. jax shut and locked the door before closing the blinds.

maddie looked up at him with her eyebrow raised as jax walked over to her. he put his hands on the arm rest and kissed her. everytime they kissed maddie lost all train of thought, it was like the air was taken from her lungs.

"what was that for" she asked when he broke the kiss and put his head against hers. "i cant kiss my old lady? i just missed you babe" maddie laughed "we just ate breakfast together five hours ago." "yeah and six hours ago i was eating something else" he said moving to kiss her neck. "oh no. not in here mister." maddie pushing him away. "okay so we can go to the dorm" he winked and pulled her between his legs as he leaned back on the desk and kissed her again. "abel has an appointment in an hour." "okay that should be enough time for me to fuck you and have you screaming my name." jax said throwing her over his shoulder. "put me down jax. dont you carry me there like this i will walk." jax huffed and put her down "im glad i could convince you" "no convincing needed. you better make good on your promise." she said running her hand under his waist of his jeans. jax grabbed her hand "keep that up and ill bend you over the desk right now" he growled pushing her against the door, maddie moaned at the thought. "oh that what you want baby?" maddie nodded "i want to take my time with you right now. dont worry ill make that wish come true soon."

jax grabbed her hand and walked towards the clubhouse. "you good with him" he asked gemma as they walked by not giving her time to answer.

"get that sexy ass on that bed baby." jax said slapping her ass as he shut the dorm door. maddie shook her head as she grabbed him by his belt and pulled him to her undoing it. jax watched as she pulled him out and began to give him hand job before she sunk down and took him into her mouth. "fuck baby" he moaned throwing his head back. before he finished he pulled her up and kissed her. "well do this your way" he said as he pushed her towards the desk undoing her pants. "take your shirt off" he demanded "yes sir" maddie smirked. jax moved to stand between her legs as he lifted her to set her on top. "you want this dick baby" "please" maddie moaned as he ran his finger across her. he played with her until she came then stepped back. maddie pouted when he moved away "impatient are we." jax laughed as he took his kutte and shirt off. he pulled her to him kissing her before he slapped her ass and turned her around bending her over the desk. he slapped her ass a couple more times making her moan each time. jax lined himself up and pushed in the both of them moaning as he did. "fuck baby" jax said as he moved. jax done what she wanted and fucked the hell out of her. maddie could feel the edge of the desk pushing into her legs but loved it. jax watched as he slid in and out of her "fuck baby. I love this view" he said tightening his hands on her waist. "cum for me" he told her slapping her ass "fuck jax" she moaned jax could tell she liked that she he done it again this time harder. maddie lost control and came all over him. "god damn maddie." jax moaned as he came right behind her 

jax stood her up, sat her on the deck and stood between her knees their heads resting on each other. maddie kissed on his neck "thank you. fuck that was hot" jax laughed "my queen always gets what she wants." he kissed on her neck pulling a moan out of her.

jax got hard again "now it's my way my love." he told her slowly entering her. jax fucked her nice and slow after a couple minutes he carried her to the bed. still making love to her "I love you maddie. you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. please dont ever leave me. I cant breathe without you. god you feel so good baby" jax whispered into her ear before he kept kissing her neck. maddie pulled jax closer to her and kissed him. she loved when they were together, their sex was always hot but she couldnt get enough of jax making love to her. she listened as he continued to whisper sweet words and confess his love to her, she loved seeing this side of him.

jax didnt move once they were done he just stayed wrapped in her arms for a few minutes. "let's get ready for abels appointment" he said getting up pulling her with him.

"oh you're going with us" "yeah I dont have any. club business figured we could go home and spend the day together or something." maddie smiled "okay let me wash up real quick and we can go." she walked towards the bathroom, jax grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to him kissing her. "I'll go get abel. love you mads." "I love you to jax."

Dr. namid talked to them after he looked over abel, he decided to keep his medicine the same since it was working so far. he told them it was a possibility that if he continued to progress so good he wouldnt have to keep taking the medicine but they would still need to do check up every six months to be sure. tara walked in the room halfway through the appointment she smiled when she seen jax but lost it once she seen maddie standing next to him. she needed to talk to jax and knew there was no chance with that woman around. they decided to switch his formula to try and put some more weight on him.

once they got home maddie fixed them lunch while jax played with abel. she could hear abels giggles as she peeked around the kitchen door and seen the biggest smile on jax face. she watched for a minute, seeing the both of them so happy warmed her heart. "foods done" she said walking to them. "you hear that my man mama fixed us some food. yeah." abel laughed and cooed at his daddy "yeah I think we're pretty damn lucky to son." jax said pulling maddie to his side.

once abel got his belly full he quickly fell asleep. jax pulled her into his lap and kissed her passionately "earlier not good enough?" maddie joked "baby youre more than enough but I'll always want more of you. I'm addicted to you." maddie laughed but before she could say anything back his phone rang.

"yeah.. alright. I'll be there." he hung up.

maddie went to move "you be safe jackson." jax pulled her back. "Clay's sending me on a run with tig and chibs. probably be a couple days." maddie frowned but nodded "I'll help you get ready." "first I'm finishing what was about to happen a couple days without you is enough to drive me insane." he flipped her over and took her right there on the couch.

after catching their breath "go get ready. I'll pack you some snacks" he laughed as she ran to the kitchen in her tank top and underwear.

"I put the rest of the cookies I made yesterday and some muffins in here, share with tig and chibs." she said putting the bags of treats in his duffle.

"oh no my old lady made ME snacks. they're on their own."

maddie glared at him "it's nice to share with your friends. dont worry I'll make you more. please be careful and call or text me when you can. we will miss you and be waiting when you get back."

"I would love you waiting naked in our bed" jax winked grabbing her ass

"hmm be good and I'll make sure that happens."

"dont worry babe I dont want anyone else and no one else will touch me. I love you" "I love you to. please be careful and take care of each other, we all need yall back whole." "we will be fine babe. keep this door locked, a gun on you, let anyone at the clubhouse know if you need anything." "go before I tell clay to shove this run up his ass and keep you here with me." she kissed him quickly making him laugh.