𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 ━━ II

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

            ELARA LESTRANGE WAS at the front of the crowd that stood around McGonagall. The train ride was certainly boring — she couldn't find a compartment that wasn't full, so she sat with a group of girls that talked about boys and makeup until she couldn't stand to stay in the compartment anymore. She had searched until she found Nymphie with her friends. She had been introduced to them before, so she didn't have much of a problem with sitting in a compartment of Seventh Years.

            The boat ride was exciting — Hogwarts Castle at night was a breathtaking sight. Warm orange lights reflected on the rippling water below and Elara couldn't help but make the connection that the beautiful sight before her looked like the castle at the beginning of Disney movies.

            "Welcome to Hogwarts," said Professor McGonagall. "The Start-Of-Term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your House will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory and spend free time in your house common room. 

            "The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your House points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the House with the most points is awarded the House Cup, a great honour. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever House becomes yours.

            "The sorting ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarten yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting."

            Professor McGonagall stared at the boys Elara stood near. She turned her head to see why she had the look of contempt etched upon her face. Her eyes lingered for a moment on a pudgy but sweet looking boy's cloak, which was fastened under his left ear, and on a red-heads smudged nose. The boy with magnificent green eyes nervously tried to flatten his hair.

            "I shall return when we are ready for you," said Professor McGonagall. "Please wait quietly."

            She left the chamber, and the boy with green eyes looked like he was about to vomit.