𝐂𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 ━━ Welcome Home

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

and the backs of my eyes hum with things i've never done

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

In the end
Even the stars
Choose destruction
Over life.

d.j.

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 you a story.

Since before the creation of the universe, there were souls. Bodiless, thoughtless beings that wandered aimlessly through a higher plane of existence. After an extended period of time, one of these souls stumbled upon a single thread of light. In an instant, they collided and the first Star was born.

This Star gathered a few other souls, effectively adorning the name Orion. Orion shared her light with the others, causing the birth of the Universe and all its Stars. They rejoiced twinkling softly throughout the cosmos.

The Stars that had been made into Constellations formed a council with Orion at the head to protect their beloved Universe. Alas, not free from emotion, they found their efforts fruitless and unrewarding — and humanity was born.

Their clueless Children entertained the Constellations. The wonder in their Children's eyes when they discovered something new or when they finally found their Fated gave the Constellations what they had been looking for.

However, not even the Constellations of the great Galaxies were free from the seeping shadows and the tiny cracks in which Darkness dwelled. Humanity fell. War, chaos, evil, death, disease, and famine ravaged the Universe. Unsure of what to do or where to turn, the Constellations did the radical. The unthinkable.

They tore a tiny bit of themselves and gifted it to humanity.

Oh, how enchanted they were. The things they did with magic delighted the Constellations greatly. Beautiful illusions, breathtaking spells, and the amazing willingness to work with the creatures the Constellations envisioned. Schools, communities, governments, and societies began to take shape.

Those that were untouched by the Constellations feared what they did not understand. They sought to kill and destroy, driving the gifted into hiding. More division in an already so divided world.