𝐂𝐕𝐈𝐈 ━━ Runaway

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

she has little
innocent demons
insider her eyes,
and they recklessly
play with matches

i've never seen
sparks so pretty

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

EVERYTHING SEEMED FUZZY, slow. Elara wasted no time in lighting her hands, and Harry already had his wand out. Many people were only just realising that something strange had happened; heads were still turning towards the silver cat as it vanished. Silence spread outwards in cold ripples from the place where the Patronus had landed. 

Then somebody screamed.

"Find Ron and Hermione, I'll handle the Death Eaters!" shouted Elara, pressing a quick kiss onto Harry's lips before she parted in case this was her time.

Elara vaulted over a table in the midst of collapsing to find herself beside Nymphie and Remus. They all had their backs to each other, covering any vantage points the Death Eaters would be able to attack them from. 

Each Death Eater Elara attacked fell to the ground, screaming, desperately trying to put the fires on their robes out.

"Lara!" shouted Nymphie over the noise, "This isn't how I wanted to tell you, but I'm pregnant!"

"WHAT?!" shrieked Elara, not daring to glance backwards at her sister. "I'm going to be an Aunt?!"

"And the baby's legal guardian in case anything happens!" yelled Remus.