𝐂𝐈𝐗 ━━ Star Shopping

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

if the world chooses
to become my enemy,
i will fight like i always
have

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

IF KREACHER COULD escape a lake full of Inferi, Elara was confident that the capture of Mundungus would take a few hours at most, and she and Harry prowled the house all morning in a state of high anticipation. However, Kreacher did not return that morning, or even that afternoon. 

By nightfall, Elara felt discouraged and anxious, and a supper composed largely of mouldy bread, upon which she and Hermione had tried a variety of unsuccessful Transfigurations, did nothing to help. Kreacher did not return the following day, nor the day after that. 

However, two cloaked men had appeared in the square outside number twelve, and they remained there into the night, gazing in the direction of the house that they could not see. 

'Death Eaters, for sure,' said Ron, as he, Elara, Harry and Hermione watched from the drawing-room windows. 'Reckon they know we're in here?' 

'God, I hope not,' said Elara anxiously, 'You don't suppose they'd send Snape in after us, would they?' 

'D'you reckon he's been in here and had his tongue tied by Moody's curse?' asked Ron. 

'Yes,' said Hermione, 'otherwise he'd have been able to tell that lot how to get in, wouldn't he? But they're probably watching to see whether we turn up. They know that Harry owns the house, after all.'