𝐂𝐕𝐈 ━━ Dance On The Moon

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

she wore the truth in her eyes
molded stones
of love and tragedy
freckled constellations
of pleasures and pain
from a life's true story

━━ Atticus

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

NINE O'CLOCK ON the following morning found Elara, Hermione, and Ginny seemingly stuck in an endless hole of getting ready for the wedding. Elara's disguise had given her a shiny mane of thick silvery-blonde hair and porcelain skin, giving off the impression she was related to the Delacour's. 

Elara toyed with her dress, marvelling at how it seemed so much like flames licking her heels whenever she moved. Fleur had insisted Elara's hair be done into a rather complicated updo, and Elara was not about to argue with the bride.

"Damn, Lara," said Ginny as she strolled into the room, "You look amazing."

"I would actually feel like it," grumbled Elara, "If I didn't have to wear these damn heels."

"You won't fall, you know," said Hermione, busy trying to figure out how to use the mascara wand without getting some on her eyelids, "Madam Delacour enchanted them so the wearer would walk with elegance."

"Its not that I'm worried about."

"Then what?" asked Ginny, plopping herself down next to Hermione and applying the make up for her.

"Well," said Elara, fidgeting with the hem of her dress, "I. . . . saw something. Death Eaters attacked a party, and the guests were all wearing things somewhat fancy."