𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐀 ( 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕 )

What really happened after you said, 'I'm ready'?

Ron tells the tale every chance he gets. Apparently a ring of fire killed literally all of Voldemort's stans and surrounded Bitch Boy and Harry and only extinguished once Harry killed Voldemort. That was a hell of a way to go and I'm proud of it.

Who's your favorite artist?

If you mean painter I'd say I have no idea but if you mean a singer then uhhh Glass Animals perhaps?

What's your favorite line you've said?

Oh man, probably when I called old Bitch Boy a fetus.

If you had died, who would you have been okay with for Harry to date?

Luna and only Luna. I love her.

Were you sad your Patronus changed to a doe?

Somewhat. Harry's cool and all but I mean, DRAGONS!

So you know Harry's liked you since first year, but did you?

I thought he was kinda weird. So, no.

What's your opinion on politics?

If you're talking American and current, fuck that old orange bitch ass bunker bitch dick.

Did you or Harry propose?

Funny story, I was actually going to propose to Harry but the week before, we went to a field far away from light pollution and watched the Perseid meteor shower when he popped the question.

I want wedding details.

Jesus, there were a lot of these. It was sorta small. Ron was the flower girl and the Best Man collectively. McGonagall was the officiant. Fred, George, and Aurora (those motherfuckers) hijacked the playlist and started playing Hollaback Girl when I was halfway down the aisle. Ron got drunk off his ass at the reception and slurred his speech into the mic before attempting to twerk to Mo Bamba. Best day of my life, would do it again.

Did Harry want to name Remus Albus Severus?

Yes that motherbitch did. I told him to shove the name up his ass because I carried that damn kid in my stomach and went through labor and I was not about to hear my son crying because some little bitches at school were making fun of his name.

Are you bisexual?

Are girls hot? Is the sky blue?

Why Nymphadora instead of Lily?

Harry got to name the first kid, so I got naming rights for the other two. Especially after he tried naming our second kid Albus Severus. What the fuck is that? Dumbledore was annoying and Snape wanted to rail Harry's mum. That's fucking weird. Nymphadora's middle name is Lily, though.

Which of your kids are Metamorphagi?

It skipped over James, thank god. Nymphadora and Remus were graced with the gift. Trying to raise them alongside Teddy (who turned out very much like me) was hell.

Did you raise Teddy?

Andromeda took care of him for the first few years, seeing as raising a child with your boyfriend after a war you both died in and are seriously traumatized by would not be the very best of decisions. Once things calmed down and I finally felt like I was ready, I started taking care of Teddy. Like I said, I did a very good job because Teddy is fucking awesome.