4

Beyoncé Knowles,

Jacion sped off away from the restaurant.

I hate that I didn't say anything to stick up for Shawn just then, but I think he handled himself well. I know my brother was pissed because every one knows about Shawn already, we just happen to run into each other at the same place at the wrong fucking time. I just knew he wasn't gonna let it go and that he was going to make sure Mom and Dad found out.

"I thought you said you was going to lunch with your girls." He finally broke the silence.

"I was, I did. They were inside." I told him.

"Really? Look like to me that nigga was waiting you to see if you was gone get picked up or not." He said. "Why you just didn't wait inside with the girls?"

"Cause I thought you were closer and I know you don't like wait."

Silence. He knew that was true cause his impatient ass always complaining when we have to wait for someone or something.

"If it's anywhere with that nigga, you really need to distant yourself. I know you've heard about him and the fact that all he wants from women is fucking pussy. Apparently, the females around here been falling into his fucking trap."

"I'm not gonna fall into his trap. He's a nice guy."

"You met him fucking yesterday." He spat.

He had a point. I had to admit it.

"You gone turn into his sixth baby mama and I'll be fucking damned if that happens."

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't have five baby mamas already and like I just said, I'm not gonna fall for it. I'm better than that. You need to calm yourself down cause you came for him and you're just mad that he snapped back. If you know how he is, why'd you even get him rattled up. I know he isn't just gonna let what just happened go."

"I don't give a fuck, Beyoncé." He mumbled. "That nigga gotta problem with me, we can handle that shit. Ain't no nigga finna stop me from protecting my sister. I just gave him a warning."

"Whatever, Jacion." I mumbled.

He pulled into the front yard of the house. As soon as he put it in park, I got out, slammed the door and busted in the house, completely startling Kelly, my younger sister, Solange and my other two little, big brothers. I call them little big brother, cause they are younger than me, but they're big and act like big brothers to me just like Jacion.

"What happened?" Mama asked.

"What's wrong?" Daddy added.

I just went upstairs and slam my room door. I didn't want to talk about it cause I knew Jacion was gonna tell them anyway. There have been so many moments where Jacion didn't give two shits about the guys I have been with or brought home.

There was a long beep from my wall speaker. I rolled my eyes cause it only meant either my Mom and Dad wanted me to come downstairs.

"Beyoncé," Daddy said. "Come downstairs, please."

I sighed deeply, "I swear to fucking God." I mumbled.

I made my way downstairs and sat the island in front of my parents. Jacion was standing off to the side looking at his phone. I rolled my eyes at him.

"What's going on?" Mama asked.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"Nothing?" She questioned. "So why did you come in without speaking and go upstairs?"