29

Shawn Carter,

"This the place?" I asked.

"Yeah." Meek parked. "We go in empty handed."

"Hell nah, man. Hand me that hand gun." I told him. "I ain't taking no chances. Let's go!"

I tucked it in the front of the jeans once I stepped out the vehicle. Then I threw my all black hoodie on, following them inside the club. There were people everywhere, but we made a jump to the back of building where security was standing.

"Wassup Mark. Daren." I dapped them up. "Game here?"

"Yeah, just a second." Daren said opening the door. "Aye, Shawn's here."

He opened it wider for the three of us to go in. This nigga was literally surround by naked women, who were serving drinks and weed. Must be fucking nice.

"There he is." He smiled. "I been tryna get in contact with you, man."

"I didn't know that until today. The fuck going on that got me into whatever this is you got going on. I thought you was done."

"I am done. This ain't got nothing to do with the game. I called you cause needed some information on somebody you know." He said. "He got something to do with this shit that's going on."

"What is it?"

"I already told you. I'm not in the game no more, but I've been seeing money missing out of my bank account. It's a hacker. I know it is." He said. "I been tryna figure out who been in my shit cause I don't play about my money, especially when I work for every dime I earn."

"I feel you on that." I told him.

"Somebody told me it was you. Somebody told me it was someone you know. I won't know until you tell me."

"It ain't me man. I told you I was good and didn't wanna be involved with that shit. It ain't me. Who is the person I'm supposed to know though?"

"Brandon Knowles." He said grabbing his laptop.

My heart dropped.

"You know who that is?"

"Not really, kinda...why?" I asked.

"Apparently, he's been using a computer to hack into my accounts and move money from mine to his to account to another account by the name of Mikall Knowles but it has you name on the transaction from mine." He said. "Looks like he tryna pin you cause he seem to know what happens to people that fuck with a nigga like me's money."

He slid it over to me.

The three of us looked.

"You just got a small crib didn't you?"

"Yeah, but I didn't pay for it. My girl and this Mikall guy did. I don't think he knows where he got it from though. He could've taking it out his account himself cause they get thousands of dollars put into their accounts a day."

"Except that Brandon boy." He added.

"Except the Brandon boy. How you know?"

"He don't get shit like the oldest two do. I know you like a brother man and I know when a nigga is tryna play my brother. He knows you have some correlation with me as well so looks like to me he just tryna pin you against some game shit to make me come look for you and you get locked up again. What's y'all's relationship like?"

"It's shit. I hate that nigga." I told him. "That's what he does every time I'm around him. He's done everything in his power to get me away from his sister. I don't even know what to say to this shit. It ain't me though." I said.