21

Beyoncé Knowles,

"Wow, that's fucking crazy." Nicki said.

"And scary." Lauren added.

I had just finished telling them both about what had happened a couple days ago. They wanted them to know sooner, but honestly I've been trying to get fully situated into my house and I wanted it to be face to face. Shawn and I still been unpacking a couple more boxes.

"I know!" I replied.

"So are you gonna try to help him?"

"Yeah, I've already started. He has an appointment tomorrow to get the actual test done see how severe it is. Hopefully they will prescribe him some medication and or some therapy to help ease the levels of it. Anything that will benefit him by the day is what I'm going for."

"Yeah, that's good!" Nicki said. "Bey, you really changing him for the better. It probably would've gotten way worse had y'all not met."

"I know. I feel like it's the connection we have for each other. It's almost like we were meant for each other. It sounds weird, especially having two completely different lifestyles, but....I love him a lot and I definitely wanna be something more in the future."

"Oh, you talking bout marriage sis?" She asked raising her eyebrows high above her head.

"Not now but in the future maybe." I shrugged. "I don't know. I'm probably jumping to conclusions cause I'm dickwhipped, but who knows? We'll have to wait and see."

"I'm just waiting on the day you call me talking bout you might be pregnant." She said. "I can see that shit now."

"No, you can't cause it's nowhere in the near future." I told her.

We laughed.

"Hey ladies." Shawn spoke, sliding into my booth.

"Heyyy." We dragged.

"What's up, handsome?"

"Nothing much, where you been?"

"Home and here."

"Oh."

"Where you been?" I asked.

"Home sleep."

"Home sleep." I mocked. "Yeah, that's about to change cause ever time I call you you're in the bed or sleep. That's not good for your body during the daytime. That's why your depression is eating you alive."

"Nu uh." He said. "I be playing 2k. That's productive."

"No, it's not. But go off." I told him, Nicki and Lauren laughed.

After eating our food, we piled into my car. Apparently, he was dropped off by Grant cause he wanted to take his car somewhere. I didn't care. I guess he would be with me all day.

"So babe," I started.

"Huh?" He mumbled from the back seat.

"I'm planning a trip for my birthday." I told him.

"And?"

"I wanted you to come with me." I told him. "But I just wanted it to be me and you."

"Cool, where though?"

"The Maldives." I told him.

"The who?

"The Maldives." I repeated.

"Where that at?"

"It's an independent country off in the Indian Ocean somewhere. I always go somewhere out the country and somewhere different every year so, either way, we need to get you a passport." I told him.