7

Shawn Carter,

Ever since the incident with my brother breaking into Beyoncé's car, there's been this nonstop communication between her and I.

It was literally about a week ago.

I'm not sure why we've been talking so much, but I'm not complaining. The girl is fucking fine and she fuck with a hood nigga like me. I feel like she wouldn't even be the type to fuck with a rich nigga. She want somebody real that's really gone love her and take care of her.

I'm off today, and I wasn't in the mood to do shit. The bed has been calling my name all day and that's what I plan to be doing as I talk to Bey on FaceTime.

I was watching her do her morning routine in her bathroom. It was really nice and spacious too. I bit my lip at how fine she was drying her face off with a dry towel.

"Why you not talking?" I asked.

She laughed, "Why you not talking?" She sat down on her stool, moving the phone back against the wall so I could see all of her upper body.

"Cause I just wanna watch." I shrugged.

"Watch what?" She smiled.

"Ion know." I mumbled, shrugging.

"You're so cute." She laughed, I chuckled. "I'm guessing you're off from work today?"

"Yeah." I told her. "Why? You tryna do something?"

"Yeah, I am actually." She said. "Not like that, but me and my sister wanna go roller skating and then I wanna go smoke hookah and get drinks later on tonight."

"That sounds dope." I nodded. "Whatchu need me to do?

"I don't know. You can go with us. We're probably gonna skate for a couple hours. Then I'mma take her back home cause she's going to the movies with her friends. Then we can go the hookah lounge tonight."

"Aight, cool. Your girls coming?"

"No, it's just gonna be us." She said. "I'm telling anyone but Solange."

"Okay, cool. Give me a time then."

"Uh let's be at the skating rink on Marks at seven tonight."

"Aight, bet. See you later then."

"Alright, bye!" She smiled.

"Bye!"

I hung up the phone, then got up to check my email after receiving a text from Benjamin telling me to check it. I wiggled my mouse and logged onto it, immediately seeing it at the top of the list.

To summarize, he said the business dinner will be held Monday afternoon at 6 and information about it should be kept private until then. The attire should formal dress such a tuxedo, slacks and nice button shirt, etc. There would be five-star food to be catered along with wines and some light alcoholic beverages. He said a bunch of crap that didn't really matter. I just needed to know what to wear and what time to be there.

The only thing I hated was that we don't even know who the man is that bought the business. No information can be released until Monday, apparently. As long as I keep my job and get the same income or even more, I don't care who it is.

——

Solange and I pulled in beside Shawn's car right at 6:57 PM. He noticed us, so we got out the car and headed inside.

"How you doing?" I spoke.

"Good, you?" He asked.

"I'm good." I told him. "Do you skate?"