47

Shawn Carter,

When Beyoncé told me what was going on with Brandon, I wanted to laugh my fucking ass off. Although he tried to do all that to get me in trouble with Game, I'd hate to see him go down like that only because Game does kill over money. That's just that drug dealer mentality. I don't want to get involved with that life again only because like I said, these niggas kill over bullshit.

Beyoncé had called me when I was taking a nap so at the time, I was not in my right mind to speak on that. Not so mention, Shai was asleep next to me and she hears everything.

I'm off today though and they also just got back into town today as well. I knocked on Beyoncé's apartment door. The last thing I expect to see was her wrapped in a towel with her hair in a messy bun.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Nothing much, how are you?"

"Good." She said locking the door. "Did Dria call with the good news?"

"Yeah, she came by the house though. That's amazing. The two of us have been paying some things off ever since she's gotten back."

"That's good. She's been handling business well. That's exactly why she's my VP."

"I'm excited for y'all." I said sitting down on the sofa. "So....what you need me to do for your bitch ass brother?"

"I don't know." She said. "You shouldn't have to do anything cause he really wanted you to be in this position. Now it's done backfired and now his ass won't even leave the fucking house."

I shook my head, "I don't really know what to do for him. And I'm not saying that cause he tried to pin me to all this, but I don't wanna take up for him only because I've seen Game on multiple occasions before and he's asked me about him and I told him the truth. That I don't talk to him or know where he is cause we're just not in good terms, you know?"

"Yeah." She nodded.

"It's gonna be bad for me to try to run back and stick up for him causes it's gone seem like I was trying to cover for his ass the whole time. Then that gets me involved this situation just that quick."

"Right, I understand." She sighed.

"How much he own him?"

"$100k." She rolled her eyes. "I'll never understand how. All this nigga gotta do is do is online classes, sleep and wash his ass. That's it. But no, he wanna get involved with drug dealers and hackers and shit all for some fucking revenge. I don't know what to do, babe. I'm serious."

I raised my eyebrows. She caught herself.

"Uh uh, it slipped. Sorry." She smiled.

"Uh uh. You said what you said." I grinned.

"I know what I said. I'm sorry, but I'm serious, Shawn." She sighed deeply. "I can't lose my brother over some shit like this. He's young and has a lot of life ahead of him."

"I'm thinking."

"Can I just try to talk to him for him?"

"Talk to who?" I asked.

"The Game guy."

"Hell no. I don't want you around him, Bey. He's dangerous and I just know he want you as an alternative. No, just leave it alone. Until then you need to tell him to lay low cause ain't no telling what he planning."

She groaned softly.

"I mean your Daddy is a fucking billionaire. You mean to tell me he can't give him the money."