15

Beyoncé Knowles,

I wrapped my arms around Shawn's neck, kissing his face over and over every couple of seconds. He really woke me up at six this morning to go for a swim. Anybody that knows me know I don't get up early for shit. You could definitely say I'm sprung from last night.

"Why this water so warm?" He asked.

"Cause luxury hotels normally have heaters in their pools." I told him.

"Oh. Nice asset." He said.

"Yep!"

"So what are your plans today?" He asked.

"I don't know. My boyfriend woke me up at 6 AM, which was definitely not on my list of things to do today, but guess what? Life is short, so who knows what else we may do today."

He laughed.

"I was bored and I wanted more alone time with you. So I felt like a swim would be nice." He said. "And the fact that the water is warm makes it a little more enjoyable."

"Well, I'm really enjoying this alone time." I told him, just as room service was coming out with plates of foods and juices.

"Good, let's have some breakfast." He said.

I followed him out and dried off. They had set up this mini breakfast table for us. It was the cutest thing ever, honestly.

"Thank you so much!" I smiled.

"No problem. Can I get you both anything else?" The woman smiled.

"No, this is great. Thank you!" I told you.

"Real quick, can you do the same thing for the woman in Suite 1221," Shawn said. "Her name is Dria Carter."

"Sure, what time?"

"Um...8 AM is good."

"Sure thing," She wrote. "Feel free to let us know if you need anything."

"Will do, thank you!" He said.

Shawn and I dug into our food after I took a picture and posted it. My phone was once again blown up by people I knew from home and of course, Nicki, Lauren and the rest.

Liked by laurenlondon, solange and 1,039,957 othersbeyonce Breakfast by the pool

beyonce Breakfast by the pool. 💕 Courtesy of my love, @shawncarter ❤️
View all 5,987 comments
laurenlondon A vibe! 😌 He must've served that good D last night, didn't he? 🙃
nickiminaj So what'd y'all do last night? 🙃

I could only shake my head at Lauren and Nicki's comments.

beyonce @laurenlondon 😉
beyonce @nickiminaj 😌

Shawn laughed, staring down at his phone. "Nicki and Lauren funny as hell." I joined him while stuffing a piece of my jelly-filled croissant in my mouth.