62

Shawn Carter,

"What the fuck happened, bro?" I asked.

Beyoncé had went out with the girls last minute while I was sleep. When I woke up, I woke up to the news of DJ being killed. The only thing is I didn't how it happened or who did it, but it definitely was NOT me. I rushed to Ermias's house and asked Meek to meet me there along with my brothers.

"We don't know. You was there bro." Nipsey said.

"All I remember is seeing black like that nigga knocked me out, man." I said. "I swear. I know I didn't kill nobody though."

"Well, you gotta get rid of those clothes bro cause he clearly had on the same shit you did. Was y'all matching when you met up?"

"Hell naw."

"He took your hoodie and them shoes off. He may not snitch on you to the police, but he was definitely trying to make sure it looked like you instead of him if he had gotten caught."

"Fuck man." I mumbled. "You think I need to leave?"

"Hell yeah, at least for a little while. You need to pack up everything and move. Move back to New York something cause you know Donavon's used to be in the game and he didn't play about his sons. He the type to chase his killers. As soon as he find out you a suspect, you dead, bro."

"Shit." I whispered.

"Why you even gotcho self involved with that nigga, bro?" Malik asked. "You know he trouble."

"I know you not talking." I mumbled. "Shut up."

"Anyway, you just let me know if that nigga try something cause I-." He started.

"Nigga, no. Shut up. This ain't got nothing to do with you." I told him. "Stay over there!"

"I'm just saying." He mumbled going back to looking at his phone.

The doorbell rang, Ermias peeked our the window.

"It's Dria."

"Thank you!" I whispered.

He opened the door allowing her to come in.

"Hello." She said. "Wassup?"

"Hey." We spoke.

"Where Bent at?" Grant asked.

"Mrs. Tina wanted to watch him so I didn't argue. He's at her place though." She sat down. "What's wrong?"

"Something happened." I told her.

"Oh God. Malik, what the fuck did you do now?" She asked.

"Why is it always me?" He grinned.

"I don't know, you tell me." She said.

He smacked his lips, as we laughed.

"It's not about him Dee. Let's get serious." I mumbled. "I um...I might of got myself into a situation."

"What?" She asked.

"So," I started. "I kinda got caught up with Game."

Her face went from a soft expression to a hard stern glare.

"Let me finish, please." I told her.

"Go ahead, I'm listening."

I sighed again, "I went to talk to him because I didn't want him to try anything at the work party cause I heard he knew about it. Nothing went down so the meet up before was worth it cause he did know and there is no telling if he would've done anything."