50

Shawn Carter,

The three of us took a couple pictures. I was surprised to see Shai smiling. She loves a camera for some reason.

"Okay, right here. One, two, thr-."

"BEY BEYYYYYYY!" Shai screamed at the top of her lungs, running in the direction of the house.

——

The way we all looked up in confusion. I didn't even notice the crew had shown up to support. Beyoncé was standing along the back drinking a cup of punch with Dria. That was before Shai blew her cover. I chuckled, running over to hug and dap them up with Beyoncé being last.

"Can I hug Bey?" I asked Shai.

"Quickly." Shai said.

I smacked my lips pulling her into my embrace. Them niggas really tried to get us in trouble by awing as loud as they could. Beyoncé and I laughed.

"Y'all niggas ain't shit." I told them.

They busted out laughing.

Shai grabbed Beyoncé's hand and stood close to her. Beyoncé began to tense up at the sight of Lori approaching us. I slightly stepped behind Beyoncé.

"Hey Beyoncé, how are you?"

"I'm good, Lori. And you?"

"Uh great. I didn't see you earlier. So I figured you weren't coming. What made you change your mind?" She asked.

"Trust me, I wasn't. I told them that, but my mother text all of us and said we should come in support of Shawn cause she saw that Dria and Grant were the only people here for him. So we did. Trust and believe me, I was not coming and I told Shawn that and he understood why."

"Right." She mumbled.

"Lori, let's not act like you didn't send me an invite. I knew what you were doing. Trying to me look like the bad guy in front of your family and friends. I ignored it for a reason, but I'm appreciative you thought of me."

"I told Shawn he could have invited anyone he wanted. Not only that, I sent you an invite cause your mother agreed to do the food. I'm not trying to start anything."

"Okay, great." Bey said sipping her drink. "Shawn, come on. I gotta surprise for you. You know what? Nope! Stay here,"

She walked into the house.

"Okay, here Daddy." Shai said placing my cake on the table. "Let's all sit down."

The crew and I sat down at the table. She put the candle in and I lit it with the help of her. They all sang happy birthday as everyone around joined in.

"Yayyyyy. Happy birthday, Daddy."

"Thank you!"

The mini cake was gonna after giving a slice to everyone in the crew. That's all I needed considering that's who came to support me today. I saved Bey a small piece of mine.

"BOY, COME ON!" Bey yelled coming around the sit of the house.

"I'M COMING." I heard a familiar voice yell.