49

Shawn Carter,

I showed Beyoncé the text from Lori early this morning and she took no time to offer me a room to stay at her apartment. As much as I wanted to, I gave up the offer and told her I would be staying with Dria since she's closing in on a nice house.

The good part about Dria and what she's been doing lately is that she's already became a home owner and has bought two places already. She's moving into one and allowing me to move into the other, paying for it myself of course. She's been doing a lot of investing and smart financing with the money she's been getting and I can't be anymore proud of her.

Don't get me wrong. I would love to stay with Beyoncé, but we're still in this so called 'friends with benefits' stage and I want to get back to the boyfriend and girlfriend stage. I don't want to be living with a friend knowing we're gonna have sex with every night. I want to talk over the phone and shit like we used to before we start dating so we can get to the point again, whenever that may be.

"So Dria's okay with you living with her?"

"I'm actually moving into one of her other homes she's bought," I told her.

"I forgot she's already bought two homes to invest in. She working on a condo now."

"That's what she told me. Yeah, it seems to all be working out for her."

"Yeah. She knows how use her money, for sure."

"Oh yeah. She's moving into her new house in like three days. She told me I can get the keys to mine next weekend. So if I can just crash at your parents home like before until then, that'll be great."

"Sure you can." She said.

"Appreciate it. I'mma go get my shit from Lori's house. Dria and the boys supposed to be meeting me there just in case some shit goes down and I need a witness."

"Alright. Don't let anything go down. I'm not gone bail you out of jail on your birthday." She said.

"Yes, you will." I told her, kissing her forehead.

"I will not." She said. "Go!"

"Aight, bye. Be back in a few."

"Bye."

I went down to my car and got in, driving to Lori's house. I was completely bothered at the fact that she called me to come get her shit and three times the number of family members she usually has over was there. Last time I checked, we were having the reveal at her Aunt's house since she has a lot of land along with a huge house.

Dria was already there in her new ride.

"Goddamn." I grinned. "Sis said I'mma make sure invest my money, but my ride still gone me nice."

She laughed, grabbing Bentley out the backseat.