51

Shawn Carter,

"Damn, we really been in Paris for three days."

Beyoncé and I were walking hand in hand down the streets of Paris simply enjoying each other's company. It's been nothing but love vibes ever since we've been here.

"I ain't gone wanna go back to work after this." I told her.

"I know." She said. "Did you enjoy your time?"

"Hell yeah. Only cause you finally been letting me pay for everything we do like dinner and shopping. I feel like a husband."

She laughed, "You and this husband and wife talk."

"Sorry." I said.

"No, I like it." She said.

"So where we headed, again?" I asked.

"The jewelry store right here. I broke the chain to my necklace you gave me. I'm just gonna get a new necklace to place the "Shawn" part on."

"Oh yeah. It's cheap."

"Stop it. I've broken expensive necklaces before." She said opening the door. "Plus I know the the owner of this place.

I followed her inside and she immediately ran to a woman behind the desk. She was white in maybe her early or mid forties by looking at her face.

"Hi, baby girl." She smiled.

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good, and you?"

"Great. Shawn, this my long time jewelry, Lorraine. Lorrraine, this my friend, Shawn."

"I know who this Shawn is." She grinned. "Nice to finally meet you. I heard about you when you both were going strong at one point. Glad to see you two together again."

"Thank you, nice to meet you as well." I chuckled.

"What can I do y'all for? Are y'all just stopping by or we ring shopping?" She joked around.

We laughed, "Uh..neither." Bey told her.

"I'm just joking, wassup baby girl?"

"I need a new chain for my necklace. It broke. I just wanna replace the chain part."

"Okay. I can do that. Follow me back here. Charles should have some he can offer you." She said going to the back.

I was amazed at the collection of jewelry she had. I let them handle their business. From the earrings to the rings to the necklaces were all so beautiful. Beyoncé had went into a room with the Charles person, just for Lorraine to come back out.

"So Shawn, are you looking for anything in particular today or you just rolling with Bey?"

"I'm just rolling with her." I told her. "But I might me be looking for something else. I don't know."

"Something else like?"

"Uh...earrings. For a five year old girl."