14

Beyoncé Knowles,

I told my parents about the girls and I taking a last minute trip to Miami since this semester was coming to a close and we were all done with finals. Since the trip was for Dria, we are going to make sure she is enjoying her own peace and quiet time. That's why I helped Shawn out with getting her her own suite so she could have her own privacy.

The girls and I booked another suite even though we know the boys are going to be in ours 95% of the trip. The boys included Nip, Meek, Shawn, Kanye, Lenny, Ty Ty, Emory and Grant. The girls included myself, Lauren, Nicki, Kelly, Solange, Dria and Lori. It's been a minute since I've seen Lori. We don't really talk much. From my understanding, she has family out here so she dropped Shai off to stay with them.

We all decided to rent a luxury mini-bus to haul us and our belongings to the hotel. By the time the boys had everyone's bags unloaded, Nicki was coming back with our keys. The fifty of us piled into the elevator with Nicki being last.

"If y'all niggas don't take the next one." She said. "I went to get the keys."

"Girl, you can get in." Meek motioned.

I backed up against Shawn to make more room. The door closed and we were up.

"What's these keys to? I'm sharing with Bey." Shawn said.

"Shawn, you still need a key. Let's get to the correct floor before this elevator stops with all the shit you niggas felt y'all needed to bring." Nicki said.

"We had to bring the XBox and the PlayStation." Meek said.

"Y'all not finna be playing that game the whole time we're here though." She said.

"We ain't." The boys said.

The elevator opened. We all gathered in a circle to exchange keys if need be. I didn't really care. I just wanted my own personal space.

"I'm rooming with Bey in the suite." Shawn said following Nicki around.

"SHAWN, I HEARD YOU." She clapped playfully.

"I'm rooming with Bey, though." He said more softly,

I just laughed.

"I got a two bedroom suite so I'm not supposed to be rooming with anybody but my sister." I said aloud.

"I got the same thing, Shawn." Lori said. "You can room with me."

"Uh Uh, no." Nicki said. "Everyone is gonna room together like we planned and then we can all gather in whomever's suite that we chose, okay? That's what we're doing."

I followed Solange to our rooms and everyone went to theirs. Shawn and the boys were right beside ours along with Dria. Lori's was across the hall.

 I placed my bags at the foot of my bed, then sat on the end

I placed my bags at the foot of my bed, then sat on the end. It wasn't long before someone came knocking at the door. Solange went to get it. I heard footsteps running around the corner. The last thing I wanted to see was Shawn jumping over my head to land on the bed like the wild man he is.