60

Shawn Carter,

I showed my pass to go get inside the event space. It was so beautifully designed and set up. Everyone did a great job and I'm glad I could help out with the final look.

"Hey handsome, how are you?" One of Beyoncé's family
members asked. "You must be Shawn?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well, we're Beyoncé's Aunt's on her father's side. Nice to finally meet you. We've heard a lot about you.

I was surprised.

"All good things I hope." I said.

"Yes! For sure. You clean up so nice. You just so handsome too."

I chuckled, as they laughed. "Thank you!"

"I'm her Aunt Martha by the way." She shook my head, then I met the rest of the before heading in further.

Everyone was at their designated tables. I made my way through the crowd seat people. This was probably the first time I'd meet most of Beyoncé's family on both sides of her parents.

My eyes met with Beyoncé, who was literally all the way across the room. The grin that spread across her face was everything. I gave her one back. I headed towards her where was talking to some people around her age, maybe some Houston friends.

"Wassup?" I smiled.

"Oop, hey Zaddy. How you doing?" One of the grinned. "I'm Beyoncé's cousin, Angie. Nice to finally meet you. Heard a lot about you."

I chuckled, "Hey, how you doing?" I shook her hand.

"I'm great." She said.

"That's good."

I met a couple more of them that were talking with her before I turned my attention back to Beyoncé.

"I ain't forget about you. Your people keep stopping me before I can get to you." I wrapped my arms around her body. "You look good."

"Thank you, Mr. Carter. You don't clean up too bad yourself." She smirked.

"You don't either, Mrs. Carter." I smirked.

I kissed her lips, then her forehead.

"Come on." She grabbed my hand.

I followed her through some double doors and out on a beautiful terrace where we could see the beautiful night skyline.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing, I haven't seen you at all today. I missed you." She said.

"You always missing me." I said her neck.

"I can miss you if I want." She said.

"I guess." I told her. "How was your day?"

"It was good," She said showing me her nails. "You like my nails?"

"Yeah, I like them dick grabbers." I told her, she laughed. "They match your pantsuit you got on."

"They match your suit too."

"I like this though for real. You look good in a suit, baby."

"Thank you! I'm trying to get into my businesses woman vibes, you know," She said turning in a full circle.

We laughed.

"Yeah, I see you. You look sexy."

"Thank you, baby. You look sexy as well." She complimented.