23

Shawn Carter,

I opened the front door of the condo with a bunch of things for Beyoncé. Her birthday was yesterday of course, but there was no way I was gonna stop the celebration until we got back home. I carried all ten millions Victoria Secret bags in just as she was coming out the room looking at her phone.

Her face lit up when she saw me.

"What are you doing?" She grinned.

"Whatchu mean?" I laughed. "These your gifts. I ran all over the place for them too. They got lost on the way here."

"Oh, I told you you didn't have to get me anything, babe." She whined.

"And I told you I wasn't not gone get you anything. I got you this cause I wanted to. Here!" I said. "Come, look inside."

I sat a couple down, then looked back at her to see her smiling while recording me.

"Aye, whatchu you doing?" I chuckled.

"Is this mine?"

"Yep! All yours. Happy birthday." I smiled.

"Thank you, baby. You're so handsome and sweet."

"You welcome."

I listened to her watching it over before she decided to post it on her Instagram. I had to run back to the car for the rest. After setting them up to take a quick picture, I let her sit down and open each one by one. She absolutely loved every piece I bought her.

"This is so sweet, baby. Thank you!"

She came to sit in my lap.

"You're welcome." I said. "I know it ain't no designer shit, but I'm glad you like it."

"Stoppppp." She dragged. "I told you that I'm not spoiled by designer things. I like Victoria Secret. I wear it. The only question I have for you is how did you get my size and how did you know the kinds I like?"

"Why you wanna know?"

"Cause you don't look the type of boyfriend to walk in the Victoria Secret and buy the whole store." She smirked.

"I asked Nicki and Lauren about your size and I went with Dria to get it all." I told her. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah, I guess." She said. "Thank you, sweetie pie. You're great."

"Just great?"

"You're amazing!"

"Just amazing?" I asked.

She laughed, I joined her.

"I'm just joking. Thank you, baby!" I told her. "Listen, I got you another gift though. It's not as great as these, but it's definitely more important."

"What?" She asked.

I pulled the grocery bag out from behind me and put it in her hand. She looked inside, just to busted out laughing. I laughed with her. I was kinda hilarious, I guess.

"This is great!" She said pulling out the box of Plan B. "Thank you for this baby, but I was already ten steps ahead of you. I took one before I got in the shower this morning."

"Oh." I said.

"I appreciate it though."

"Yeah, no problem. We don't need no little Shawns running around here yet." I told her.

"Little Shawns?" She questioned.

"Yeah. We having twin sons."

"Who told you that?" She asked.