12

Shawn Carter,

"Wassup boy?" I dapped up my little brother, Grant, who was sitting on this bed playing Call of Duty with some friends I'm sure. I knew because of his headset. "How was school?"

"Good. Where you been bro?"

"With Shai and my girl."

"Yo girl or like ten girls?" He joked, I smacked my lips. "I'm just joking, bro. I seen you with Bey, boy. You tryna get in that rich pussy. I see you."

"Nigga, shut the fuck up." I chuckled. "We just been hanging, but I think I got some feelings for her, for real for real."

"Feelings? Like Lori feelings?" He asked.

"Yeah, but before the sex part. We ain't have no sexual intercourse. We just vibe with each other and all my attention really be on her. I don't know what it is."

"Well...I'm happy for you, bro. Do her a favor go get checked before y'all fuck though. She too damn fine for you to fuck up her life with a STD."

Even though he was right, that didn't keep me from smacking his ass over and over with his pillow.

"Shutcho bitch ass up, nigga."

"I'm just saying bro." He laughed.

"I'mma go get checked even though I know I ain't got nothing." I told him. "But until then, I need to talk to you about Dria."

"Oh yeah, she pregnant."

"What?" I mumbled. "What the fuck you talking bout?"

"You talking bout why she been acting so weird? Yeah. I went in her room. There was ultrasound pictures on her bedside under some books." He said. "I thought they were somebody else's but I went in the bathroom and saw some pregnancy test on the counter too."

I motioned for him get up.

"Come show me."

I followed him to her bedroom. He walked to the opposite side of the bed and grabbed the ultrasound pictures. I grabbed them and it told me everything I needed to know.

The ultrasound was from a couple days ago. I examined the pictures. The baby was huge so it just made me wonder how far along she was. I haven't been here to even noticed the changes that much.

I flipped them over.

Baby Boy, 5 Months. I read in Dria's handwriting.

"So she's five months pregnant with a boy?" I asked.

"Looks like. Whatchu gone do, bro?"

"I ain't gone do nothing. I'm concerned about as to why she hasn't told me before now. She been in a damn mood every time I see her. I know it's that fucking job too."

I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"Come on." I said putting them back. "Help me clean up the house a little bit. First, I'mma order some food to be delivered for dinner. I want her to do as less as possible when she gets home."

He nodded.

We got the house cleaned and smelling good. When the food got delivered, we set it up like a mini buffet. Dria really loves her some Chinese food, so we ordered her some Shrimp Fried Rice, Lo Mien noodles, some Orange Chicken, Hawaiian chicken and some egg rolls. I just hoped and prayed to God she would want it cause I know how pregnancy hormones can make woman hate the smell and taste of foods.

"She's here, bro." Grant said looking out the window.

"Aight, open the door." I said washing my hands.