46

(WATTPAD TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES ON THE COMMENTS)

Beyoncé Knowles,

"Alright, I think we're done here! Thanks everyone!" Daddy spoke.

Everyone of us stood up from the board meeting table. We onky a couple more meetings away from signing all the paper to have my mother's business in my name. The best part about is I got Dria to give in to the part of being Vice President of the company.

When she finally did, I gave her a list full of dates that we would have to fly here to Paris to do some work and she was on it with no questions asked. If she isn't VP material, then I don't know who is.

"Hey Dria." I called out as she stacked her notebook and papers.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come over here for second?" I asked.

"Yeah." She approached me and the headquarters owner, Mr. Thompson. "This is Mr. Thompson. I was talking to him about you and Bentley and he brought up the fact my mother's business has never had a Vice President. So he was telling me that you can go ahead and sign your papers agreeing to your role and percentage of pay and you can also give him your direct deposit information so your money can start going into your account."

"Already?"

"Yep." I nodded.

"Wow, okay! Yeah, sure." She took a seat.

I looked over at Bentley sucking on his fingers as my Mom grinned and smiled at him. She really loves him so much.

"Hi Bentley." I whispered loudly.

His scream echoed off the walls.

"What?"

He's been learning a lot lately. One of those things is leaning towards the person he wants to go to. I get so happy when he does it to me.

"Hi handsome boy!" I said fixing his romper. "You just getting so big on BB."

I kissed his cheek.

"He's ready to eat, but the meeting was wrapping up so I was trying to hold on considering how much of a mess he'll make."

"I'm ready to eat me something too."

"Well, let's head back to the hotel, then we'll make plans to celebrate Dria's signing to the headquarters and business."

"Great!" I smiled.

After she was done she came to hug me and my parents.

"I don't think y'all know how hard I've been trying to get to this point. Thank y'all so much. Y'all just do so much for me and family. I really can't thank y'all enough."

"You're welcome. If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have brought to their attention. I've seen how hard you've worked. You deserve this and more. We're just getting started." I told her. "Not only that, he's gonna go to his office and put your information in and money's gonna be going into your account within the next hour. I'm talking thousands and you haven't even done anything yet."

"This is so crazy. Thank y'all so much. Really!"

"You're welcome, baby girl." Mama hugged her again.

"We ready?" Jacion approached us.

"Yeah."

——

I walked into my brother's penthouse suite they were sharing. Brandon wanted to speak to me for some reason. There is no telling what. I took a seat on the sofa in front of him.