Chapter V

Rosé's POV

"Lisa-ah, you should take a rest now." I said as I kissed her temple.

Nakita kong pinikit na niya ang mga mata niya at umayos ng higa.

It's been an hour simula nung umalis sila Dahyun. Jisoo wasn't with them dahil may special project siyang kailangan ipasa sa Monday.

It's always like the usual. Hindi nanaman siya nakikipag-usap sa mga kaibigan namin. It's like she's been isolating herself from everyone except for us— her family— I really want her to recover fast. I want my old sister back.

I sighed and sadly smiled before I close the door of her room.

I went downstairs to drink water when I saw my Dad who was just entered the main door.

"Hi, Dad." I greeted him and kissed him on his cheek.

He smiled. "Hello, sweetheart. Have you eaten?" He asked. I nodded my head.

I followed him as he make his way to the living room.

"How about you, Dad? Have you eaten?" I asked him as he placed his attaché case on the sofa and took off his business suit.

"Nope. I'll just gonna wait for your mom." He said and grabbed his phone as he sit on the sofa.

"Okay. I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything."

He looked back to look at me. "Thank you, sweetheart." Then he put his gaze back on his phone.

I sighed. He's still mad at Lisa, I guess.

I made my way to the kitchen and drink some water. I sit on the stool and started to space out. I don't know what should I do now.

- - -

"Good morning, class!" Ms. Son greeted us as she walked straight in the teacher's table in front of the room.

We greeted back. "Good morning, Ms. Son!"

The discussion began.

After an hour of listening, the period ended. I'm fixing my things when Ms. Son called my name.

"Ms. Rosé P. Manoban?"

I lift my head up and looked at my teacher as I raised my right hand.

"Right here, Ma'am." I politely answered.

I noticed Jisoo and Seulgi's eyes were at me. I don't know if it's because they're worried or curious. Or maybe both.

"Come to the Principal's office before you go home later." She smiled at me.

I smiled and nodded my head with confusion. Trying to remember if I did something wrong for her to call me.

"Chaeyoung-ah. What did you do?" Jisoo asked as she sit down on the chair next to me.

"Yeah. Why would the principal asked you to come at her office?" Seulgi questioned as well after she took the sit on my other side.

I shook my head— indicating that I didn't know the answer either.

"Well, let's leave that subject and talk about it later on. For now, kumain muna tayo. Gutom na ko." Jisoo pouted and rub her stomach.

"Lagi ka namang gutom." Seulgi teased her na kinatawa ko lang.

I shook my head while chuckling as I stood up. "Enough with that. Let's go."