Chapter LIII

Lisa's POV

"DAMN!" I hissed as I punched the steering wheel hard even if i'm still driving my car following Wendy's car to Mina's company.

I've just read Jennie's response to my message earlier and i can't help but to feel annoyed and mad.

Why isn't she telling me all of this? Doesn't she really have any damn plan on telling me this?

Wendy already informed me about Jennie's plan to talk to Mina earlier without Jennie knowing. She's been acting so weird and it frustrates me because i'm her girlfriend and yet, i don't know what's running inside of her mind. I can't do anything dahil wala naman akong alam sa iniisip niya. So I did what I needed to do.

I talked to Wendy the other day na hindi alam ni Jennie. Wendy was the first one that comes to my mind when I thought of someone who knows what's that thing that bothers my girl and i'm damn right. Wendy knows everything. She doesn't want to tell me at first but of course, I ain't Lalisa Manoban for nothing. She ended up telling me everything she knows and she promised not to tell Jennie anything.

That Wendy girl is so easy to scare, I swear.

I was supposed to meet Mina by surprise tonight to have a serious talk with her about this matter after I dropped Jennie home but hell, my plan was ruined because she's fucking on her way to Mina's company right the hell now!

I parked my car not so far away from where Wendy parked her car. They both hopped out of the car and looked at the building in front of them. It's already late at night so I guess only a few employees and Mina herself were still working at this hour.

I saw the two girls talking seriously before they headed inside of the building.

I was about to follow them when my phone suddenly rang that caught my attention.

"Damn it!" I hissed.

I glanced at Jennie and Wendy but they were already nowhere to be found. They already entered the building.

"Who is this?!" I obnoxiously hissed as I answered the call without minding who on earth called me.

I don't want to be rude but I was really irritated right now.

"Lisa?"

I froze when I heard a sweet soothing voice from the other line of the call. "M-mom?" I stuttered.

It's been a while since the last time we talked and it didn't end well. She wanted us to go home and fix everything if possible but I can't do it just like that. Dad already disowned us, he doesn't want to see us anymore so why bother to fix everything when it's already impossible to fix?

I clenched my eyes tight and let out a silent sigh as I tried to compose myself. "Why did you call?" I calmly asked.

"Your dad wants to see you, sweetheart."

- - -

Jennie's POV

"What an honor to see you here, Ms. Kim." Mina sarcastically greeted us with a smirk on her face while sitting pretty in her swivel chair.