Chapter LVII

Lisa's POV

"Isang galaw pa, Manoban, itutumba na kita!" Jisoo warned me with her eyes shooting deathly glared at me. "Ginugulo mo yung ayos mo eh. Bro, you're so fucking beautiful yet handsome in that look. Oh gad, please, don't ruin it."

I panickly fidgeted my fingers as I paced around with them following me. "Chu, what if she backs out? What if she thinks that I wasn't the person she wants to live with? What if—"

"What if itikom mo yang bibig mo at wag mong gulihin ang suit mo?! Kumalma ka nga, dude!" Seulgi fixed my suit and bow tie as she and Jisoo continued to scold me. "Jennie is already on her way here kasama yung iba pang girls and her parents. Wag kang paranoid dyan. Kalma ka lang."

Dahyun went out of the venue to wait for Jennie dahil kanina pa ko natataranta. Jennie should be here by now with the other girls pero wala pa rin sila.

Today is our wedding day. After I proposed to her, pinatapos muna namin ang kasal ng kapatid ko at ni Jisoo bago kami nagplano para naman sa kasal namin. Our parents were so delighted to hear the news. Our moms cried and our dads had a little celebration with all of us including the squad the next night of Jisoo's bachelorette party.

And today, the day has come for us to tie the knot. This is the best ever decision i've made in my entire existence.

Sabay sabay kaming napalingon sa pintuan when Dahyun abruptly opened it and rushed on our place.

"THEY ARE HERE!" Dahyun screamed excitedly with a huge smile flashed on her face.

"Oh gad!" I exclaimed in relief as I took a deep breaths and exhaled.

When I opened my eyes, I saw three pairs of teary eyes staring at me with a proud and happy expressions written on their faces. I can't help but to smile back at them.

"We're so happy for you, Lis." Seulgi said happily.

"I am happy, too, guys. Jennie made me so happy." I replied before I turned my attention to the people who entered the room.

"Oh, my sweetie youngest daughter is not a baby anymore." Mom said and cried in happiness as she approached me.

I hugged her back tightly. "I'm still your baby lisa, mom." I chuckled softly and kissed her cheek before we pulled away from the hug.

I looked at dad and saw how happy he is for me. "I am always wishing to see you with that kind of genuine happiness before, my daughter. and I'm glad Jennie really did her promise to me." Dad said and pulled me tightly for a hug.

"Thank you for accepting us, Dad. Thank you for everything." I mumbled to his ear and tightened the hug. He pulled away and patted my head. "And thank you for giving me a second chance to be a father to you and to your sister. Now, hurry up and don't make your girl wait." He said and the squad helped us to walk in the altar.

The ceremony started and lasted for hours. It was definitely the most memorable and happiest day of my life.

Jennie really looked so elegantly beautiful with her white wedding gown and I thanked all Gods up there for giving her to me as my other half.

Our day was filled with cries and laughters out of pure happiness from our family, friends and of course, us.

"Manoban, make your top squad proud, mah men!" Jisoo shouted while laughing before I entered the car that will lead us to a private rest house that was owned by me.

I bought this as a wedding gift for Jennie last month and this will be the first time she will see this.

I laughed and nodded my head. "I'll make sure to make you proud, bud!" I replied that made the three of them laugh loudly at me while giving me a thumbs ups.