Chapter XVIII

Jennie's POV

*after two weeks*

"Yah! Lalisa! Bring my gummy bear back!" Dahyun shouted as she chased Lisa who's running in the living room.

"Don't run, Lili!" I warned her.

Tumigil siya sa pagtakbo at lumapit sakin. Ngumiti siya sabay balot ng braso niya sa balikat ko.

Thank goodness, after that incident happened, kung saan nakita ko kung paano nagalit si Lisa, she became more sweet and clingy pero shempre ganon din naman ako sa kanya. I want to assure her na kahit nandito na si Rosé, I will still be here for her.

Kasalukuyan kaming nasa living room— Dahyun, Sana, Irene, Seulgi, Lisa at ako— nanunuod kami ng movie nang biglang hablutin ni Lisa ang gummy bear na kinakain ni Dahyun.

"Aish! Will you both stop? I can't focus on the movie." Seulgi retorted sabay tingin kay Irene na busyng busy sa panunuod. "Stop fooling us, Seul. Irene wasn't a movie." Lisa teased as she smirked at Seulgi.

Then Irene turned her head to us then to Seulgi after hearing her name. "W-what? What's wrong?" Irene innocently asked, casually blinking her eyes.

Seulgi then blushed and shook her head eagerly. "N-nothing's wrong, love. Just— just watch." We chuckled softly.

Within that two weeks, unti-unti nang bumabalik si Lisa sa dati niyang mga ginagawa. She became more playful and cheerful. Nakakabonding na rin siya ng mga kaibigan niya like the old times, says Dahyun and Seulgi. Her mom and sister were so delighted when they saw how Lisa changed for the better.

"Nini..." Lisa mumbled childishly as she put her head on my shoulder. Her face was a few inches away from mine.

Hindi na ko lumingon sa kanya pero I held her hand. "What's wrong, Lili?" I asked worriedly. Niyakap niya yung isang kamay niya sa balikat ko. So parang nakayakap siya sakin pero nakatagilid.

"I'm hungry." She pouted and kissed my cheek. Hindi na ko nagulat, hindi katulad nung una niya kong hinalikan sa pisngi, napatalon talaga ako non sa gulat dahil hindi ko naman inaasahan yon.

I chuckled softly as I caressed her hand. "Okay. What do you want to eat? I'll cook it for you." I asked, but my eyes were still on the screen.

I took a glance sa mga kasama namin na busyng busy rin manuod bukod kay Seulgi at Dahyun. Seulgi was busy staring at her girl while Dahyun was busy eating her gummy bears. Sina Sana at Irene lang ang nakafocus.

"But I can't think of anything. I'm not craving for anything so I'll eat whatever you make." She said but didn't let me go. "Lili, let me stand up." I uttered but she just tightened the hug.

"But I don't want you to go anywhere."

"Then come with me in the kitchen."

"I'm too lazy to stand up, Nini."

"How am I going to cook your food then? Aigo. Just take your hands off of me for a minute, Lili." I whispered, afraid that the others might hear me

She looked at me like an angry kid and said. "No." Then pouted again.

I chuckled softly and pinched her nose. "You're so cute, Lili. Come on now. Stand up." And then, she listened.

She stood up and grabbed me as soon as my body left the couch. The others looked at us and asked, "Where are you two going?" Sana asked.

"I'll cook something for Lisa. Do you guys want something to eat?" Lisa wrapped her arms around my waist again. I saw Seulgi smirked. "Look who's whipped, Manoban— OUCH! Jennie! You're Lili is hurting me!" Natawa kami ng biglang balibagin ni Lisa ng unan mula sa couch si Seulgi.