Chapter XLIII

Jennie's POV

"So, you're saying that bumabawi na siya sayo for being busy for the past few months?" Wendy asked as we head out of the room.

I happily and excitedly nodded my head as I put my phone in my pocket again.

"Yep! Isn't it great? I mean, nakakakilig actually pero I'm still worried na baka ma-over worked naman siya." I replied while roaming my eyes around.

Lisa messaged me na nasa parking lot na siya ng University. She promised to make it up to me for the months na wala siya and that literally flutters me.

I immediately smiled when I saw Lisa leaning her body against her car while her eyes are busy on her phone.

"There she is, Wendy. I'm sorry, I have to go. Bye!" I told Wendy as I pointed to Lisa.

"Alright. See you later, Jen." Wendy waves her hand back as she made her way to the cafeteria.

Nagmamadali akong lumapit kay Lisa and stood in front of her.

"Hi, Lili." I greeted her.

She looked at me and smiled widely. "Hey there, gorgeous. Ready to go?" She asked as she kissed my forehead. I nodded and she opened the passenger side door and let me in.

"Where are we going, Lisa?" I asked when I noticed na sa ibang way kami papunta. Hindi sa usual na kinakainan namin.

She took a glance to me and smiled. "It's a surprise, sweetheart. I told you, I'll make it up to you." She winked at me and focused on the road again.

Ilang minuto pang kwentuhan ang nakalipas hanggang sa huminto siya sa isang parke na malapit sa beach. The view is really breathtaking. Hindi naman gaano mainit kaya hindi masakit sa balat ang sinag ng araw.

"Let's go, your highness."

I came back to my senses when I heard Lisa spoke and lend her hand to me. Hindi ko na napansin na nakababa na pala siya at nabuksan ang pinto sa side ko.

I smiled to her and placed my hand on hers as she helps me hop out of the car.

"Lili? Where are we? Why are we here?" I asked as I roamed my eyes around.

Maliit lang yung park pero hindi naman yon nakakasira sa tanawin ng beach. It seems that the park was made for those kids who want to play while in this beach.

This place is so clean and neat. So beautiful.

She stood up behind me, hugging my waist as she put her mouth near my ear to whisper.

"This is our place. I know you loved beaches and parks. So this place is perfect." She whispered.

I hold on Lisa's hands around my waist and smile as I closed my eyes. I want to feel the fresh air rubbing my skin and the feeling of Lisa's arms around me as well as her breathing. This is so perfect. So good to be true.

"We're going to have our quick picnic here. All prepared. Let's go." Lisa dragged me to the park and that's when I realized na may medyo malaki palang telang nakalatag na may mga pagkain ng nakapatong.

"You prepared all of these?" I asked amused as she helped take a sit.

She sat next to me and started to place a plate with a foods in it.

"Uh, sort of. Rosé unnie and Chaeyoung did most of the work." She shyly uttered that made me chuckle. "I want to give you more than this because you deserve it but we only have limited time for lunch and I can't do it right now. I'm sorry, Nini. Ito lang yung kinaya ko sa ngayon." She pouted at me and looked at me with a sad expression in her eyes.