Chapter LVI

Lisa's POV

"YOU FUCKING RUINED MY PLAN!" I shouted irritatedly as we entered the private room inside of this club that we booked for Jisoo's bachelorette party. "Aish! I fucking hate y'all." I rolled my eyes at them but they just laughed it off.

"How do we fucking know that you're gonna propose to Jennie tonight? You didn't inform us, dumbass!" Seulgi said with a smack on my head before she sat on my left side.

Jisoo sat across us with Dahyun on her side and poured in a glass of whiskey and gave it to me. "Dude, you should've told us earlier so we could've changed the date or you could've chose another date for your proposal instead, stupid!" She rolled her eyes at me as she drank her drink. "Who would've chose a date at the exact date of my bachelorette party? Tch. I really don't know why you're my best friend." She scoffed and crossed her arms abruptly.

"Bitch, remember the day when my sister introduced her to me as my personal tutor? Today is that day and I planned to propose to her before this day ends but y'all annoying asses ruined my fucking plan!" I said and they all looked at each other before they looked back at me with wide eyed and mouths agape.

Now, they remembered it too.

"Wait! Hold the hell up! So you mean, you still remembered that date and planned to propose to her at the exact date you guys first met? What the fuck, Lisa! You should've told us sooner!" Dahyun exaggeratedly hissed at me before she leaned forward and smacked my head hardly.

"Ouch! You dimwit!" I furrowed my brows and shoot her a deathly glare.

My eyes left Dahyun when Jisoo snapped her fingers as if she thought of a brilliant idea.

"We still have time! We can still plan for your proposal tonight!" Jisoo exclaimed as she looked at her wristwatch.

"Nah, it's fine—"

"Anong fine fine ka dyan?! You're gonna propose tonight or there will be no more chances anymore! Today is a special day for the both of you! Jennie will surely be so happy, oh my gad!" Seulgi stood up abruptly and gathered our things.

Wala naman kasing ibang pupunta sa party na to dahil we actually planned this night just for the four of us, just like the good old times.

It's not just actually about that Suzy girl kaya ayokong papuntahin si Jennie sa bridal shower ng kapatid ko. I planned this night to propose to her bago kami magpunta sa parties nila dahil ito yung unang araw na nagkita kami, although hindi ko pa siya nakakausap non pero I was captivated by her beauty to the fact na lagi ko siyang inaantay at tinitinigan. She's so breathtakingly beautiful. She's the definition of perfection, i'm telling y'all.

Jennie Kim is the perfection.

I planned it on my own dahil busy yung mga kaibigan ko to prepare for their own businesses. Tapos si Jisoo naman busy sa kasal niya, so I decided to prepare it on my own pero dapat pala sinabi ko na rin sa kanila, edi sana nagpo-propose na ko ngayon. Aish!

We all looked at Jisoo who stood up and seriously looked at me. "I, Jisoo Kim who happened to be the bachelorette for this special night, decided to cancel this fucking party and proceed to my sister-in-law's wedding proposal instead! What are we waiting for, dickheads?! Prepare the place!" Jisoo screamed excitedly that joined in by the two other crackheads in this room.

I shook my head to them three times and I stood up to stop them.

"Guys..." but they ignored me at pinagpatuloy ang pagpa-plano nila.

"So where do you think is the perfect place to propose?" Jisoo asked.

"Hey, dickheads!" I tried to call their attentions. Pero parang naka-mute ako.