Chapter LV

Jennie's POV

"Why do I have to go with you?!" Lisa shouted in irritation as she threw her arms in the air. "I don't wanna go! I'll stay wherever Jennie is and that's final." Lisa whined and crossed her arms before she sat down next to Jisoo.

Seulgi sighed loudly. "Dude, you're part of the top squad. You must go with us." Seulgi said while pointing at herself, Dahyun and Jisoo who were both pouting at Lisa.

"Besides, Jennie is going with the rest of the bottom squad. Hindi ka pwede don, tanga!" Jisoo shouted back and rolled her eyes at Lisa. "Stop clinging to Jennie for at least a minute challenge: FAILED!" Jisoo yelled that made us, the bottom squad, laugh loudly as we continued what we were doing.

It's been five years since the most unforgettable moment of our lives happened, after Lisa got discharged in the hospital, we all decided to go back to Korea and continue our lives here. Lisa's Uncle agreed to it as he took the company back again which Lisa gladly gave back. Once we returned home, Uncle Marco gave the full responsibility to Lisa and Rosé to manage their own company in Seoul while Uncle Marco handles the rest of their businesses in Korea.

I'm still living in my parents' house with my siblings which was against by Lisa's will because she wanted us to live together but I refused. It's kinda too early for that. Although both of our parents agreed to it, they were so supportive, that's so freakin' unreal.

And Lisa sulked for a straight whole week because of that.

Jisoo was now working in her family business as the supervisor while me, Sana and Irene decided to launch our own clothing brand since we're all into fashion for a long time now and that's clearly our passion. It's doing great and a lot of people, most especially women, love and appreciate our collections. Our girlfriends gave us their full support for this business as well as Jisoo, Rosé, Auntie and Uncle Marco. They even helped us when we were starting.

As for Mina and Wendy, Wendy was now happily living with her boyfriend in Japan and she's been helping her parents too in their café. While Mina, she immediately brought to a private mental hospital by her own parents. I guess, she's still there and still healing.

We're currently spending our free time in Irene and Seulgi's house that was not so far from Manoban's residence. In the past five years, our bond together got stronger and stronger as the day passes by. We became more mature and responsible. We became a very strong family that everyone would want to have. Even in our busy days, we still always find a way to cope up with everyone and helped each other who are in need of help. We made sure that we will stay by the sides of each other and support each one of us to the fullest.

Irene, Sana, me and Rosé were all preparing for our late lunch in the kitchen so only Lisa, Jisoo, Dahyun, and Seulgi, or should I say the top squad, were all present in the living room.

Idea nila Jisoo at Sana yung top squad at bottom squad. Hindi ko nga alam kung saan nila napulot yung mga lenggwahe na yon eh.

"Hey, Jen. You can go to the living room and console your girl. Hindi yan titigilan nung tatlo, I swear." Irene said with a chuckle.

Rosé stood up across me and beside Irene. "Irene's right, girl. Ikaw lang naman ang nakakapagpatimpi sa imbyerna kong kapatid." She playfully rolled her eyes and shook her head that made the three of us giggle.

"Go on, bae. We got this. Sana, bae. Sumama ka na kay Jennie tutal hindi mo rin naman maialis ang tingin mo kay Dahyun."

Rosé and I looked at Sana and laughed when we saw her pouting and staring at Dahyun who's still talking with the others while eating her craving food which was an avocado sandwich.