Chaiter XXXIII

Lisa's POV

"Seul, that's enough." I try to pull off the glass of vodka sa kamay ni Seulgi but she just put it away from me.

"No! Let— let m-me dwrink..." she hiccups as she drinks the glass of vodka continuously.

I just sighed and let her drink and be wasted again.

Simula nung muntik na siyang madisgrasya because of drinking alone, mas minabuti na naming samahan siya. Tonight, Jisoo and Rosé unnie were busy preparing for their final thesis while Dahyun is doing her final project. So, ako lang ang magbabantay sa kanya.

Jennie wants to come with us but the thought of Jennie being in a club and the eyes of those men around here that would probably stare at her makes my blood boil. Jennie didn't complain when I told her na sasamahan ko si Seul but she made me promise that I won't drink even a drop of alcohol.

"Seul, kanina ka pa umiinom. May pasok pa tayo bukas." Paalala ko sa kanya. But knowing this broken hearted friend of mine, she won't listen.

She gave me a sarcastic laugh, "Lis, I don't want to go to school anymore. I just want my Irene back..." she said in between her sobs and hiccups.

Here we go again.

She started to sob loudly— loudly for me to hear since the music is so loud— and drinks constantly.

"I... I don't know what to do anymore. I feel— feel so empty, Lis. At si Irene lang ang makakabuo sakin ulit." She leans back on the couch as she stares at the ceiling.

She's always like this whenever she's drunk. She's wasting her time drinking all night. She is a mess. She's not the Seulgi we know anymore. After that day na pinuntahan niya si Irene, trying to win her back pero pinigilan siya ng lolo ni Irene, she became like this. Nawalan na siya ng pag-asa na babalik si Irene sa kanya like the way they were before. She even said na wala na siyang contact kay Irene.

Irene's phone was confiscated by her grandfather. Nakakausap lang siya nila Jennie pag nasa school sila.

Seulgi kept on babbling about Irene and their relationship again when I felt my phone vibrates.

It is a message from that unknown number again. It's been weeks since the last time he or she messaged me. Hindi ko dinelete yung message niya before para hindi ko makalimutan na itong number na to ang gamit niya.

I opened the message and saw a video attached to it. I frowned when I saw a picture of Jennie and a guy. So I played the video. I can't hear anything, all I can see is the guy was smiling from ear to ear standing in front of my girlfriend inside of a classroom. Lalo pang lumaki ang ngiti niya nung tumango si Jennie ng tatlong beses. And the next scene made me furious.

There was also a message after the video saying: They look good together, aren't they? He must be happy because of her answer to his love confession. Have a great day! :)

The guy. He wasn't Jennie's classmate that I saw last time. I can still recall the face of that Kevin guy. Hindi ko siya nakita nung gumawa ng group project sila Jennie before. So he is a different guy?

"Tangina." I cussed whispering and  sternly.

Seul might have noticed my sudden anger because she suddenly stared at me while crawling to sit next to me.

"B-bud. What's happening?" She asked. I looked at her to see her eyes are already swollen from crying. Mukha na rin siyang antok na antok.

I sighed as I closed my eyes tightly. Removing the scene and what probably the thing Jennie has with that guy in my head.