Chapter XXI

Lisa's POV

"Nini!~" I called her using my childish tone as I hugged her waist but she just slapped my hand away.

I pouted and sat on the couch silently as I watched her do her homework.

It's already Saturday and I asked Jennie to help me with my homework so I could have a reason to see her today. I want to cuddle with her and watch a movie with her but Jennie was a type of girl that prioritized her studies, so movie marathon and a cuddle is a big no-no right now.

She was sitting on the floor in my room while I was sitting on the couch watching her instead of watching the movie I played earlier.

I looked at her when I heard her sigh and closed her book as she turned to me.

I immediately diverted my gaze on the television and pretended that I am watching the movie. She sat next to me and stroke my arm. "Lili? I told you to finish your homework first, right? Then we will do anything that you want. We should prioritize our studies first before anything." She scolded me again in a calm voice.

I'm a lazy person but that doesn't mean that I don't have a brain. I can pass all those exams without studying hard. Not being full of myself but that's the truth.

She put her head on my shoulder and looked at me. "Come on, Lili. Stop sulking. Finish your homework before watching that movie." She said and went back to whatever she was doing earlier.

"But I want to cuddle with you. I don't want to do that now." Damn. I looked and sounded like a lazy kid.

She looked at me again but with more scary eyes. I gulped and sat next to her.

I told you, Lisa. Don't make this cat mad!

She's still glaring at me so I turned to her and smiled widely.

"I love you, Nini." I said and quickly gave a peck on her lips. She blushed that made me chuckle. "Yah!" She shouted at me but that didn't stop me from laughing.

"I'm sorry, Nini. You're so cute when your blushing." I said and pinched her cheek. "Do your homework now." She ordered. "Yes, Ma'am!" I saluted back that made her laugh.

After a few minutes of doing our homeworks, we sat on the couch and watched the movie. Jennie was sitting while I was laid down and rested my head on her lap like what I usually do.

We heard a knock on the door. Jennie was about to stood up but I stopped her.

"Lili, that must be your mom or your unnie." She whispered in my ear as she pulled my head up. But I stayed still. "The door is open. They can just open it by themselves." I flatly said.

I actually want to spend my entire day with Jennie but it seems that luckiness wasn't in my side right now.

But to make my day even more worst, Jennie forcefully pulled me out of her lap and stood up to open the door.

"BAE!"

As I heard that word, I knew who they were. I stood up and sat straight on the couch as I coldly stared at the screen.

"Jennie! Where's our beloved friend?" I heard Dahyun's voice, she's looking for me.

Jennie chuckled softly. "She's in here. Watching the same movie over and over again." She answered as she let them in.

"LALISA!" Seulgi shouted.

I hissed and rolled my eyes on her. She looked at Dahyun confusingly and sat next to me. They both sat on each side of me.