Chapter XL

Lisa's POV

"What do you want?" I asked coldly without lifting my head up to face Mina who's standing in front of my table.

I was signing some papers when Mina suddenly walked in front of me and stood there. Like, she was just literally standing there and didn't utter a single word.

"I- uh," Mina paused that made me face her with an expressionless reaction.

As soon as my eyes landed on her eyes, she diverted her gaze and bit her lower lip.

Okay, that was hot— woah, wait! what the fuck did I just think?

I moved my eyes back to the papers in front of me and gulped silently.

The fuck? She still has this affect in me? Tangina Lisa?

"If you don't have anything else to say, just go back to your table." I managed to say flatly.

I heard Mina cleared her throat before she put a lunch bag on my table.

I looked at it and my eyes went up to meet her gaze.

"What's that?" I frowned, still staring at her eyes.

She blinked twice as she tugged her hair behind her ear, pinkish color is visible on both of her cheeks. "I-I made a lunch for you— your favorites. You've been busy lately and I noticed that you're not eating in time, so.." Mina lowered down her gaze and played with her fingers.

"Thank you but I already planned a lunch date with my girl later." I replied, meeting her gaze.

I saw disappointment in her eyes but then she managed to give me a small smile. "O-oh, uhm, okay.." Mina smiled at me weakly and took the lunch bag away from my table.

But then, I stopped her by calling her name.

Damn. Why am I so soft-hearted when it comes to her?! Aish! She always used that damn weak smile to me when I'm mad at her before, and it fucking worked all the time!

But Jennie's smile is still the best.

"Mina."

She turned around to face me again immediately. "Lisa?"

I sighed and gestured her to put the lunch bag on my table again. Her eyebrows furrowed, so I repeated the gesture again.

"Put it back." I commanded as I pointed the space on my table.

"But I t-thought you don't want it?" Mina assumed.

"I never said that. Just put it back." I answered with a blank face.

She hesitantly put back the lunch bag and smiled widely to me eventually.

Mina always cooked my favorites before. She's a damn great cook.

I put my eyes back on the paper I'm holding and focus on it.

"Thank you for accepting this, Lisa. I really appreciate it." I heard Mina mumble, still standing in front of me.

"My mom told me to never reject a food. Especially when it was made of efforts." I replied back without looking at her.

Liar. You just missed her foods. Yup, that's one of the reasons why I fell in deep love with her before. She always made the best foods for me.

But now, someone is in charge of doing that cooking for me and that's none other than my beautiful and sexy Kim Jennie.

I heard Mina chuckle softly. "But still, thank you, Lis." She replied.