Epilogue

Lisa's POV

"Honey, I told you, I don't fucking know that girl." I calmly uttered to Jennie but my wife kept on ignoring me for the past four hours now after we got home.

Jennie was sitting on the bed with her back against the headboard while watching her favorite soap opera. Not minding to even spare me a single glance since we arrived.

I pouted and made my way to lay down beside her. I was about to hug her but she scooted a bit away from me.

"Jen." I called her softly and approached her again. She didn't move anymore so I took the chance to hug my wife and pulled her closer to me. "Nini, talk to me, please. I'm sorry." I whispered in her arm since I was facing her arm above her chest.

"I am mad, Lisa. Stop talking to me." She sternly stated.

Her jealousy is out of reach, the fuck!

"I know, Hon. I'm sorry. But please, talk to me. I can't last long with this cold treatment." I looked up to her and pouted my lips before I leaned forward and kissed her arm.

"You should've thought of that before you fucking entertained that girl and ignored your wife's messages earlier." Jennie pushed me away a bit and covered her body with a blanket.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I repeatedly said as I hugged her from behind and placed a multiple kisses on her shoulder and nape. "Please, Hon. You're not allowed to get stressed or it will affect our baby."

"Don't use my baby just for me to forgive you." Jennie removed my hand on her waist.

I groaned and put my head on her back. "Come on, Hon. I'm really sorry—"

I was stopped from whining when I heard the doorbell rings.

I groaned again and mentally cursed whoever that person who rang the doorbell at this late at night before I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asked me as she lifted up her body with the help of her elbow as a supporter.

"Titignan ko lang kung sino yung nag-doorbell." I replied and leaned down again to place a quick kiss on her lips.

"Can I come?" Jennie asked again as she sat up on the bed with a pouty lips.

Oh crap, my wife looks so adorable.

I smiled at her and nodded my head. I helped her to stand up and held her hand as we headed downstairs.

"Lisa! Lisa!"

I heard someone shouting my name behind the gate of our house. I took a sneak peek at the window and laughed when I saw Dahyun and Seulgi ringing the doorbell.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed and laughed before I opened the main door. I can also hear Jennie's giggles beside me.

"Wait for me here, Hon." I said and Jennie nodded at me with a smile on her face.

I'm still laughing until I opened the gate of our house and laughed even more when I saw the faces of my friends.

"I know why you're both here." I stated as I continued to laugh.

Seulgi rolled her eyes on me and punched my shoulder. "Yes, Einstein, they kicked us out of our own houses!" Seulgi confirmed my hint. "I called Jisoo before we went here just you know, to check up on her but she's not answering so I'm guessing she's already asleep." Seulgi added and I nodded in response. Still wearing my teasing smile.