Part 1: Hate

Please don't hate me.

Deku's alarm clock rang loud awaking the young teenager. He slowly reached over and turned it off and got up and got dressed for school after a shower.

He went downstairs to see his mom making breakfast.

"Good morning Sweetie" Said Inko when she saw her saw son come down.

"Morning mom" Said Izuku.  He ate his breakfast which consisted of eggs, pancakes, and strawberries.

"Are you excited for your first day of high school?" Asked Inko.

Izuku just shrugged his shoulders in response. He grabbed his things and started to head out the door.

"Izuku wait." Said Inko.

"What is it mom?" Asked Izuku.

"Look. I know you aren't excited about going to school with her, again. But I just want you to at least try to get along this time."Said Inko with a worried tone.

" Mom. We have hates each other for years. That's not going to change anytime soon. "Said Izuku.

" Maybe you just need to get to know her. Maybe she isn't the person that you think she is"Said Inko.

" I've known her for years. I don't want to get to know her. "Said Izuku. He opened the door and stepped outside.

Izuku pulled out his phone and saw that Iida had texted him asking where he is.

"That dummy. Always early." Izuku whispered to himself. He sent a reply and while walking he bumped right into someone and they both fell down.

"Aw crap I'm sor-" Izuku stopped talking when he saw none other than the girl that he was talking about with his mom just minutes ago.

"Watch where you are going Deku!" Said Ochako. She got back up and so did Izuku.

"You bumped into me Ochako." Said Izuku.

"Don't call me Ochako."Said Ochako.

"Don't call me Deku." Said Izuku.

They both growled at each end started to walk to school. Unfortunately they both went the same way.

"Can't you just go a different route?" Said Ochako.

" Because this is the way I also go. Why can't you just be nicer?" Said Izuku.

"Oh I am nice. Just not to your dumbass"Said Ochako while crossing her arms.

" Dumbass? I'm sorry but who beat you in the regional finals math tournament last year? "Said Izuku with a proud look.

" You may be smart in School, but you are really dumb at everything else." Said Ochako.

It was true though. Ochako is usually nice to everyone. Except Izuku. And the same went with Izuku. He was nice to everyone except for Ochako. They just freaking hated each other and they have a few scars from a couple of fights.

"Can't you just shut up?" Said Izuku.

"Care to make me?" Said Ochako.

"I just might. "Said Izuku.

They finally reached the gates of the school. The school looked pretty big from the outside. Izuku noticed that todoroki waiting for him.

"Hey Izuku. lida is waiting inside. He got here two hours ago and he got us seats for the ceremony."Said Todoroki.

He saw that Ochako was with him.

" Hi Uraraka." Said Todoroki.

"Hey Todoroki" Said Ochako.

"C'mon let's go. "Said Izuku and he and Todoroki started to walk inside but Izuku heard Ochako yell.

"I hope I don't have to see your dumbass in any classes Deku! "Yelled Ochako.

Izuku turned around and sent her a death glare.

"Likewise bitch." Said Izuku.

They disappeared into the school while Ochako stayed behind.

She put a hand on her cheek and realized she was blushing a bit.

"What is wrong with me." Said Ochako.

This is just the first chapter so that's why it's not that long. The next chapter will be longer. If anyone is actually reading this, please let me know what you think. See you soon.